Yssup, you want to talk about Hitler?

What are you trying to say Originally Posted by themystic
I have been asking you this since your first post!!
WWWTFsh- What would wtf say here? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think he is an anti-Semite and would applaud this lady.
Younfellaz are mighty agitato.

And LL, I’m pretty sure we don’t talk about having sex with any kind of nonhumans.

But I haven’t read your reviews, so maybe you do.

What does this have to do with Hitler, which was the topic of bambino’s thread before he started chirping about all the women he’s fucked (yeah I HAVE read the Pissburg forum, so I know that’s a stretch)?

And LL, I’m pretty sure we don’t talk about having sex with any kind of nonhumans.

What does this have to do with Hitler, which was the topic of bambino’s thread before he started chirping about all the women he’s fucked (yeah I HAVE read the Pissburg forum, so I know that’s a stretch)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No stretch at all. You’ve not read all of my reviews. I had close to 100 on Indy’s plus civvy chicks you wouldn’t know about. But why would you read my reviews in the first place? Are you stalking me.
No stretch at all. You’ve not read all of my reviews. I had close to 100 on Indy’s plus civvy chicks you wouldn’t know about. But why would you read my reviews in the first place? Are you stalking me. Originally Posted by bambino
which review were you talking about getting pegged in the ass and liking it? I haven't had time to search
No stretch at all. You’ve not read all of my reviews. I had close to 100 on Indy’s plus civvy chicks you wouldn’t know about. But why would you read my reviews in the first place? Are you stalking me. Originally Posted by bambino
I don’t know if I’ve read any of them, bambino. But if I ever come to PGH I might.

You and your wingman are hikackjng your own thread with all this talk of (forbidden topic.)

What does this have to do with Hitler, which was the topic of bambino’s thread before he started chirping about all the women he’s fucked (yeah I HAVE read the Pissburg forum, so I know that’s a stretch)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What does this post have to do with the topic? Maybe you’ve seen the error in your Hitler love affair ways. I doubt it.
OUCH!

What's the first word of your headline on this deep and enlightening thread, bambino?

I suppose you wrote that to make the thread topic ME. Therefore, I'm never off topic on this one. Nor did I post about (forbidden topic) like your wingman did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Mystic took us off topic. He didn't want to talk about Ilhan Omar's anti-Semitism and how it is toxic for the dimotards. So he said he wouldn't fuck her because she is black and he is a racist. Mystic is so old that sex is something he has to allocate. One weak orgasm a month. She doesn't fuck infidels anyway.
Mystic took us off topic. He didn't want to talk about Ilhan Omar's anti-Semitism and how it is toxic for the dimotards. So he said he wouldn't fuck her because she is black and he is a racist. Mystic is so old that sex is something he has to allocate. One weak orgasm a month. She doesn't fuck infidels anyway. Originally Posted by lustylad
Infantilles either.
STAY ON TOPIC