Trump actually said this today

Russian dicks more likely.
Trump coat

What is he hiding from the American people ?
More likely, Trumps interests in Russia are at risk or he has orange Russian carrots dangling in his face. Originally Posted by Brot
putin guarantee him a trump tower in moscow?
... Hmmmm... How 'bout that Hunter laptop...

### Salty
Don’t you mean “what about …?”
... No, I mean "How 'bout that Hunter laptop..."

As-in - "... that Hunter laptop being REAL all-along,
and surely making LIARS of Joe Biden, the main stream media,
Facebook, Twitter - and of course, some o' the lads here."

That's what I mean.

### Salty
Aboutism seems to be chronic
Aboutism seems to be chronic Originally Posted by VitaMan
The right wing and Russia’s favorite tool. There best arguments are to go full Whataboutism, hell it’s their only argument.

... No, I mean "How 'bout that Hunter laptop..."

As-in - "... that Hunter laptop being REAL all-along,
and surely making LIARS of Joe Biden, the main stream media,
Facebook, Twitter - and of course, some o' the lads here."

That's what I mean.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Not sure which handle you were using in 2020 but I’ll tell you what was said then about the laptop and it remains true now.

No one gives a fuck.
The right wing and Russia’s favorite tool. There best arguments are to go full Whataboutism, hell it’s their only argument.

Not sure which handle you were using in 2020 but I’ll tell you what was said then about the laptop and it remains true now.

No one gives a fuck. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
If Liberals can't fight it, call it racist or drag Trump in to it.
If Liberals can't fight it, call it racist or drag Trump in to it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And don’t you love the way the Liberals still bring up “Russia, Russia, Russia” knowing that this entire sordid episode in our history was orchestrated by the Democrats and has been thoroughly debunked.

It’s like if they keep saying it, gullible, (as in stupid), voters will continue to believe it.
... What was being said about the laptop - is that it was
"Russian Dis-information" ... The 1wrongman1 fellow must
have missed that... and Biden and his handlers were telling
us that the laptop was bullshit and NOT real.

See? .... THEY gave a f*ck about it.
THEY surely needed to dis-credit it. And they LIED to do so.
But what's one more lie from the same party that brought
us the Clintons and OBama...

No bleedin' wonder FOX-News got higher ratings than CNN
and MSNBC COMBINED!

### Salty
And don’t you love the way the Liberals still bring up “Russia, Russia, Russia” knowing that this entire sordid episode in our history was orchestrated by the Democrats and has been thoroughly debunked.

It’s like if they keep saying it, gullible, (as in stupid), voters will continue to believe it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Democratic Party is the Party primarily of misfits they are commonly known as Liberals. Their credo is " I am ok, you're not ok". They move the goal post on political issues in hopes they can further push their sick little points. They live in quiet desperation which is the reason they push stupid concepts like Critical Race Theory down the throats of school children and anyone else who's dizzy enough to buy into that shit. They wish for equality only for their sake not for society as a whole. They want the Rich to pay their fair share in Taxes but yet they push for Free Health Care and College Tuition debt forgiveness. They'll find racism in every nook and cranny of Society and blame someone else for it. These people are nothing but a big festering boil on society ready to burst and infect everything around it. That's why they don't give a fuck when something nefarious pertains to them.
Aboutism seems to be chronic Originally Posted by VitaMan
If Liberals can't fight it, call it racist or drag Trump in to it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
OMG VM! Did you just use a righty word?!?!

Don't go dipping too deep in their verbal bag lest thee disturb woke-ism.

The canned reply from the radical right when they give up:

"if you say so"
The canned reply from the radical right when they give up:

"if you say so" Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hahahahaha, is that what you got out of that? I am not even warmed up yet. Keep posting some of your stupid shit.