This isnt a threAD, clearly I'm selling popsicles

Actually...

1) I have never been banned..... ever. (you can do the math on that)

2) Any points that I may have received over the years were definitely not in relation to her...like it or not.

3) After finally reading her last PM to me from over a year ago, she dared me to post... so there's that.

4) Has anyone seen my stereo ?

5) I have not seen the video. You can review my posts to figure out why.

Otherwise, carry on.....
  • L.A.
  • 07-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Actually...

1) I have never been banned..... ever. (you can do the math on that)

2) Any points that I may have received over the years were definitely not in relation to her...like it or not.

3) After finally reading her last PM to me from over a year ago, she dared me to post... so there's that.

4) Has anyone seen my stereo ?

5) I have not seen the video. You can review my posts to figure out why.

Otherwise, carry on..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
1. My bad. I assumed when you didn't post for 4 months you had been banned. Just an assumption.
2. Like it or not? I don't really care that much.
3. You are way behind on your PMs
4. no
5. I know all about your and Tia's history and what it's all about. The video is still pretty damn good like her or not.

Carrying on now......
1. My bad. I assumed when you didn't post for 4 months you had been banned. Just an assumption.
2. Like it or not? I don't really care that much.
3. You are way behind on your PMs
4. no
5. I know all about your and Tia's history and what it's all about. The video is still pretty damn good like her or not.

Carrying on now...... Originally Posted by L.A.
1. thats the problem when one assumes.
2. neither do I.
3. Naw I let that one sit in there and steep, bc she was gettin all BSC up in my inbox.
4. dammit.
5. there is no "history" .. just a hooker that captures IP addresses, associates them in public with RWI.... ifn you dont care bout that, you might want to go back and read up on the matter again.

Carry on.....

Does she still have that "no review" policy?
i thought this thread was about popsicles and not tit-for-tats??
It's pretty sad when a cool little video can bring out so much hate. We cant post ads. We cant post looking for this or that. It really sucks. So a lady pist a cool little video and gets hammered. Chicken tenders. Bad. Bad. Popsicle, Bad, Bad. Needs to lose weight. I've always know there were jerks on here. This just puts it front and forward. I'm so glad my life doesnt require me to be an asshole.
It's pretty sad when a cool little video can bring out so much hate. We cant post ads. We cant post looking for this or that. It really sucks. So a lady pist a cool little video and gets hammered. Chicken tenders. Bad. Bad. Popsicle, Bad, Bad. Needs to lose weight. I've always know there were jerks on here. This just puts it front and forward. I'm so glad my life doesnt require me to be an asshole. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
And you sir should do your research before posting something like this!

This provider has a long history of online meltdowns, racist comments, wishing people with cancer would die, threADS for attention, collecting IP addresses, and attempts at outting!
This is just to set the record straight with wk's!!
+1
why is this still alive?
Clearly this bored n lonely jerk here had nothing else to do but bump this by posting and stirring negativity back up. Smh
THis site has already gone down hill
Especially with all These wanna be disrespectful/bullying ass, no real life having ass , Balls stay full cause I’m miserable Ass, , can’t date a woman in real life because I have social issues having ass on here all the time with these negative responses it’s so damn annoying ! Just Get a nut or two and enjoy the freaking day ! Omg
^you big mad or little mad ?

asking for a friend...
^you big mad or little mad ?

asking for a friend... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Well hey stranger!!
tia - you are da bomb. Fine as heck and that popsicle was popping. Hopefully our paths will cross soon, and well make fantastic memories. keep popping. muah.
Well hey stranger!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Howdy ma'am. Any idea where the fun is at round these parts?
What flavor popcicles you sellin ?