He's back

....After Z's acquittal there were a number of posts claiming the Z was indeed a walking saint among us. A gallant citizen with a heart of gold. People rushed to point out good Samaritan things he did, and how central Florida should just about canonize him. Originally Posted by Old-T
...Again, just more mischaracterization, most likely because of the butt hurt.
Old-racisT, you couldn't connect the dots if I numbered them and sharpened your crayon. You wanted the media mischaracterization of what "happened" when it was first misreported and the months that followed. Then when the jury nullified the Democratic narrative, you continued to carry the torch. Like I said, at least Crump is getting a check. Why don't you wake up and do something positive for your Dem constituents? There was nothing "saintly" that happened that night in FLA.

And you all think we have our heads up Obama's ass. Originally Posted by Doove
Speak louder, your voice is muffled.
You make a ton of sense as usual, gonad.

Unlike many other posters, it's really easy to tell when you're on the back end of a happy hour.
  • Doove
  • 11-22-2013, 04:17 AM
Speak louder, your voice is muffled. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And you all think we have our heads up Obama's ass.
Fool me once Zimmerman, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
You conservatives should think about that. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Try to attack a guy with a concealed carry permit. You liberal gun grabbing loons should think about that.
And you all think we have our heads up Obama's ass. Originally Posted by Doove
louder
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1054618315There was nothing "saintly" that happened that night in FLA. [/QUOTE]

I agree, it was a sad event no matter how the trial may have come out. One person died, another made some choices which made his life hell for a long time.

Which is exactly what was so disgusting when some RWWs on here put up posts about Boy Scout George and his good deeds for humanity after the trial. Out of ignorance and with great glee they are the ones who held him up as a shining example of humanity.

I'm not arguing to retry anyone. I'm just wondering where those folks are now, and do they feel duped by this person who may not be as saintly as they proclaimed. It's the RWWs who this thread is about, not Zimmerman.

PS: When did you take a peek at my voter registration card? You have claimed to know my ethnic background when you did not. Now you claim to know my party affiliation, which you do not; in fact I have stated my party affiliation more than once but you have never been real keen on reality.
Zimmerman is a lunatic plain and simple. What got him off was a combination of his dad being a judge and every conservative gun nut supporting him simply because the NRA said so. I have asked this before if Martin had a gun legally and had shot and killed Zimmerman he could have claimed self defense? He was minding his own business and was in fear of his life when he attacked Zimmerman with his skittles. Zimmerman had a gun and was looking for trouble. he would been happy to kill a white kid, a black one was just a bonus to him not from a prejudice point but because they had been stories of "black" kids vandalizing the neighborhood. The fact that Zimmerman wasn't acting in a racial motivated way doesn't mean he is or is not a racist. But the fact that there was such a show of support from the Conservatives says something. The past few months have shown what kind of man he is.