How many of you all ever bare backed FS a provider?

It is not something I'm interested in but I'm not judging women who offer it or men who seek it.
  • Gucci
  • 01-23-2018, 07:55 PM
This is MY OPINION. . . . . . . I think that if a provider offers BBFS to her clients, she has something that she’s trying to give away, and I’m not talking about a refund either !
  • Lia88
  • 01-23-2018, 08:22 PM
This is MY OPINION. . . . . . . I think that if a provider offers BBFS to her clients, she has something that she’s trying to give away, and I’m not talking about a refund either ! Originally Posted by Gucci
Agreed. No way around it.

M.M.
How long before this is folded into the BBFS Sticky?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373 Originally Posted by papadee
AND don't get me started on BBCR!!
BBCR has nothing to do with bbfs.
Are any providers offering BBCIP?

I'm actually looking for a provider who offers child birth. I know I saw at least one threAD posted on this forum about it.
I see your join date is recent. Is that when you began hobbying are b4?

Setting a routine helps in planning a excape lol Originally Posted by Lia88
It was some time ago.

Want to try again at some point, but will have to be really picky and cautious.
This is MY OPINION. . . . . . . I think that if a provider offers BBFS to her clients, she has something that she’s trying to give away, and I’m not talking about a refund either ! Originally Posted by Gucci
That may be true in some cases but I doubt it's the norm. Not all gals who offer bbfs have something. Your theory wouldn't pertain to them.
...it's the same as BBFS.

Membranes is membranes. People fail to realize that. So BBBJ and BBFS--it's all membranes touching without protection.

I do BBBJCIM. Guilty as charged.

I don't offer BBFS. But there's not difference, clinically.

Don't believe me, ask my doc.

I think people just need to ask themselves how much risk they're willing to take on in this hobby. That's an individual choice. Then you choose providers/hobbyists based upon that risk factor.

And you test, test, test. Still won't keep you from getting something. Truth spoken. We are shagging virtually thousands of people, folks. For every guy I meet, I am meeting every provider he's met, and then every guy she's met...rinse, repeat, infinity.

Stay safe!
I do BBBJCIM. Guilty as charged.

I don't offer BBFS. But there's not difference, clinically. Originally Posted by seductrix4u
That's something i've never understood.. WHY if they are no different clinically, so so many women seem to swear OFF doing BBFS, but have no issue with BBBJCIM?
That's something i've never understood.. WHY if they are no different clinically, so so many women seem to swear OFF doing BBFS, but have no issue with BBBJCIM? Originally Posted by garhkal
There is a little small matter of Pregnancy. It's also perceived as more intimate than CFS.

I don't offer BBFS. But there's not difference, clinically. Originally Posted by seductrix4u

It's depends which std you're talking about. Some you can get as easily from oral as with sex. Others have less risk with oral.
That's something i've never understood.. WHY if they are no different clinically, so so many women seem to swear OFF doing BBFS, but have no issue with BBBJCIM? Originally Posted by garhkal
...NONE of us would do anything where membranes touch uncovered. Including SS (more common than you can imagine).

I'd say it's just what we get used to. I started doing BBBJ and never stopped. It's stupid. Admittedly. I've dodged a bullet. The only time I've ever gotten an STD was from my high school boyfriend in the 70s. Go figure.

I like to consider myself personally as a low-volume provider and yet, I see men who have hundreds of reviews, which means they have seen hundreds of women they haven't reviewed. Which means I've sucked thousands upon thousands of dicks, theoretically.

• Lia88
  • 01-24-2018, 05:44 PM
That may be true in some cases but I doubt it's the norm. Not all gals who offer bbfs have something. Your theory wouldn't pertain to them. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

True.

But the chances are high