Texanfan

• Seedy
  • 10-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Man you really are new lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yea. But he's funny
Man you really are new lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yep, he's new.

And on a totally unrelated topic...how would a person go about becoming a post-hoe under an alias/second handle with nothing more than a wink from the mods? ija
I became a post ho pretty damn fast and have never had a second handle or alias
I am.... with no quote.........
Yep, he's new.

And on a totally unrelated topic...how would a person go about becoming a post-hoe under an alias/second handle with nothing more than a wink from the mods? ija Originally Posted by tracer
There have been people in the past who have had to have a "change of identity" for one reason or another...... Some a mere namechange is enough, for others a completely new handle is needed/warrented. But when that happens only ONE handle is allowed to remain..... But its no winks, secret handshakes or the likes.... It MUST be on the up & up or there are consequences......
Hope that helps....

Now.... As far as the topic at hand..... Lets try to keep the namecalling to a minimum please.... Granted the OP and subject of the thread may be counter to that suggestion..... But lets at least try here please.....

JaD
I like threads like this, it helps me weed out providers who I think it's best not to see.
Well... an OP request is good enough for me on this one.....

JaD