Ladies - are there men on here you refuse to see because of their forum personality?

One of my favorite people on here was once someone I thought was the biggest slime ball ever! You just never know who's who & what's what sometimes. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Gotta love your teddy bears
Hell yeah I don't see men because of the way they act on here if they're constantly calling girls whores and degrading them why the f*** would I want to see him in person maybe to b**** slap him
Hell yeah I don't see men because of the way they act on here if they're constantly calling girls whores and degrading them why the f*** would I want to see him in person maybe to b**** slap him Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
And the fact that they were non-performing morbidly obese and sportin' flap cheese would be a deal breaker too,no?
If I feel uncomfortable an appointment I will let the guy know it's as simple as that
Hell yeah I don't see men because of the way they act on here if they're constantly calling girls whores and degrading them why the f*** would I want to see him in person maybe to b**** slap him Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Lol + 1

Couldnt have said it better if i tried. Lol.
I want to bitch slap that ass!
Bring it baby
Most definitely!

Bring it baby Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I find this question interesting, I have a follow up question kinda,,,,I say kinda because for me it's the real meaning behind the op's intent (imo)

Would you girls see either gt27 or Kicks-rocks or treetops???

Wish I could start an anomously poll on trolls
I find this question interesting, I have a follow up question kinda,,,,I say kinda because for me it's the real meaning behind the op's intent (imo)

Would you girls see either gt27 or Kicks-rocks or treetops???

Wish I could start an anomously poll on trolls Originally Posted by Lhoppy

Says the troll!