♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

head hanging off the bed is nice ,but 69 has to be the best ... that way I can swallow some girl cum while she swallows my man cum
  • tcx
  • 03-15-2012, 11:36 PM
If you dont swallow the load its a waste.... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Allison

You make it hard for a guy not to want a sample of your skills or shall I say experience what you have to offer...
One of my favs....

i cant find a better CIM position than 69, yes i'm still wet behind the ears lol but i know a thing or two about swallowing a juicy cock and the feeling of stimulating you, while you stimulate me, is beyond comparison xoxo
Almost perfect.
My question is?
Is there a bad position for BBBJCIM?
I have thought long and HARD and for the life of me I can't think of any...
Its all good...
Me on my knees with client standing up right in front of me, mmmmmmmm. I'll suck it out!
I got some for you Amy
Allison

You make it hard for a guy not to want a sample of your skills or shall I say experience what you have to offer... Originally Posted by tcx
Well then cum on over...I would love to feel your hot load squirting in the back of my throat...yummy
I got some for you too Allison
Well darlin, you know you can bring it over, Im always ready for your cum...
As I noted, I have my favorite position but what I enjoy most is knowing that the gal really craves heavy creamy loads and literally begs me for a feeding with lots of hotttt language both verbal and non-verbal. Nothing can beat a gal who I feel is getting a feeding of one of her most favorite dishes
I prefer being comfortable. I like laying on a bed with the lady between my legs sucking me off.
69, the DATY experience is what makes it work for mr
As I noted, I have my favorite position but what I enjoy most is knowing that the gal really craves heavy creamy loads and literally begs me for a feeding with lots of hotttt language both verbal and non-verbal. Nothing can beat a gal who I feel is getting a feeding of one of her most favorite dishes Originally Posted by whitechocolate
that is why I luv ya baby!