There is a new Target

They're removing the items for employee safety after people violently trashed them and threats of all manners have been made.

The backlash to the intolerance, repression and threats will come in ways you don't see coming, J.

You guys also tried to cancel Dolly Parton. That's how you know you're in the wrong
One thing I don't understand, Target has been doing this for 10 years. why, if it's so offensive has nothing been said until now.
They're woke2 now. Or woke*
This is progress. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It is indeed. This was a beautiful non violent protest to hurt Target financially and it worked. Normal people are fed up with the leftists deranged tranny agenda being pushed on them
It’s about about companies CEI rating. CEOs need to have a high CEI rating or risk losing their jobs. So they risk losing money. Since BlackRock/Vangaurd own 80% of the stock of the Fortune 500 companies, CEOs listen to them.

https://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index
‘Boycott Target’ has reached NUMBER 1 on the Hip-Hop/Rap charts. WOW.

Originally Posted by berryberry
Now number 1 on all of iTunes

Conservative rappers Forgiato Blow, Jimmy Levy, Nick Nittoli and 'Stoney Dudebro' have taken aim at Target for "targeting your ***" with controversial transgender-oriented merchandise.

The song, titled "Boycott Target" and filmed inside a Target store, has made it to the top spot on Apple's iTunes.
Target stock downgraded by JP Morgan after sales tank

Target is off to a terrible start to Pride Month, an irony not lost on observers of the brand’s ongoing controversy.

On Thursday JPMorgan downgraded its outlook for the retailer as Target tries to shake off its longest losing streak in 23 years following a massive outcry over the company’s decision to sell LGBTQ-themed gear in honor of the month recognizing the community. The bank predicts a new price target of $144, down from $182, for Target’s stock just as the summer season begins and Americans go shopping for vacations and backyard gatherings.
Turns out the Target protest rap was only #1 on iTunes and barely registering on streaming services.

Love that more boomers with iPhone are propping it up.
Apple is the largest streaming service in the United states...3 no names made a song that reached number 1... No big deal I guess
Yet it's barely charting on Spotify... which has a significant conservative base of listeners

Same for YouTube. Last.FM

Trending on Amazon Music but still nothing big

Apple is woke asf. Delicious
I just watched the video for that song. It's like a bad parody. So dumb. Cult 45 is the most ridiculous phenomenon I've seen in my life.
Turns out the Target protest rap was only #1 on iTunes and barely registering on streaming services.

Love that more boomers with iPhone are propping it up. Originally Posted by HDGristle

got some stats for that?

https://t.me/c/1428896786/786707

Obama shops at Target Originally Posted by bambino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ab4EE_uUw

bahahahaa

yeah it was 11 years ago but how many pairs of Men's hanes XXL size did "she" buy for "herself"?
Sure, Waco

A bit over 120k listens on Spotify
A bit over 30k views on YouTube
182 listeners on Last.FM in the past 7 days
740 fans on Deezer
Not on the Top 100 most listened to songs of the week on Amazon Music
Apple is the largest streaming service in the United states...3 no names made a song that reached number 1... No big deal I guess Originally Posted by Loretta77
Yeah, seem the tranny lovers are always in denial - look at a few of the recent examples they are in denial over

1. Deranged tranny's ruining women's sports
2. Claiming Bud Light's tranny decision was no big deal and would just blow over
3. Claiming deranged tranny's were not a danger to women in women's restrooms

guess they are at it again with respect to Target and this song