Grandpa How Come The President Lies All the Time

Bottom line, the ruskies got their guy elected and he is doing what they had hoped,total destruction of America and everything it stands for! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
And I'll still respectfully disagree with both parts of your statement.

Obama was far more for the destruction of base American ideals than Trump has been. Trump is systematically dismantling the destruction wrought by Obama.
at least trump doesn't cower in fear from the fake news media

and he has forever revealed them for the dimocrat lackeys they are, so much so they don't deny it as they used to
at least trump doesn't cower in fear from the fake news media

and he has forever revealed them for the dimocrat lackeys they are, so much so they don't deny it as they used to Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Grandpa are we going to have to have a garage sale to eat? Can Daddy borrow money from you like the President did from his daddy?
Grandpa are we going to have to have a garage sale to eat? Can Daddy borrow money from you like the President did from his daddy? Originally Posted by themystic
seems you reply, even with non-sequiturs and balderdash, to keep your thread going

is it all ego?
Grandpa are we going to have to have a garage sale to eat? Can Daddy borrow money from you like the President did from his daddy? Originally Posted by themystic
Taxpayers can we steal more money from you like every other liberal wants to do to pay for others?
seems you reply, even with non-sequiturs and balderdash, to keep your thread going

is it all ego? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Lol. Lol. No Money for Your Wall! Zero!! Ok $ 1.00 lollolol

Mexico is going to pay for it!!!
I know this is going to SHOCK YOU ALL BUTTTT, POLITICIANS LIE Isnt it funny that the dim retards are acting like he's the only politician to lie , ridiculous
I know this is going to SHOCK YOU ALL BUTTTT, POLITICIANS LIE Isnt it funny that the dim retards are acting like he's the only politician to lie , ridiculous Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Now I understand. If they all do it its ok. Its like all white cops kill unarmed black citizens. Thanks for explaining
Bottom line, the ruskies got their guy elected and he is doing what they had hoped,total destruction of America and everything it stands for! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Actually, "got their guy" means getting people like you to believe such nonsense. It's grandma hildebeest's lie with a Russian bow on it for all of her little children.
Actually, "got their guy" means getting people like you to believe such nonsense. It's grandma hildebeest's lie with a Russian bow on it for all of her little children. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Exactly, Russia's intent was to sow discord in the election process as a whole. The libs have now picked right up with the Russian agenda and are continuing to sow discord in anything happening in the government. Just like the little Putin pawns he wanted, the left has graciously obliged.
Exactly, Russia's intent was to sow discord in the election process as a whole. The libs have now picked right up with the Russian agenda and are continuing to sow discord in anything happening in the government. Just like the little Putin pawns he wanted, the left has graciously obliged. Originally Posted by eccielover
What a giant conspiracy. This almost looks believable

https://www.politico.com/interactive...ohen-manafort/

https://www.politico.com/interactive...ohen-manafort/ Originally Posted by themystic

How that deals with what I said, I'm not sure. Putin had our election process as a whole in his crosshairs and so far the libs continue to fall for it hook line and sinker.

But as for the article you cited. Has Trump been charged yet?

https://www.politico.com/interactive...ohen-manafort/ Originally Posted by themystic

How that deals with what I said, I'm not sure. Putin had our election process as a whole in his crosshairs and so far the libs continue to fall for it hook line and sinker.

But as for the article you cited. Has Trump been charged yet?

But as for the article you cited. Has Trump been charged yet? Originally Posted by eccielover
You are joking right? Lol funny Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!!
You are joking right? Lol funny Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
So no charges?