Boycott AO Demon

Nice post AOD. Just remember communication is everything. What if you got called into work by one manager, and another manager decided you weren't needed that day? You would get ready, travel to work, then be told you weren't needed. All because a manager forgot to make a call. Same principle with hobbyists.

NC/NS is No Call/No Show. In these times when we all have cell phones, not calling is totally inexcusable.
On a final note, then I will leave this thread to do as it may.

I do understand that I was a bit hard to schedule with for a little while a few months ago. I was busting my butt to graduate a tech school, then when I did I was immediately slung into a new profession where I was 'on call' full time. I am sure I made some scheduling errors, things do happen. I do sincerely apologize to those who it affected negatively. Currently, my job and time situation is settled and structured, so I have not been difficult to schedule with since that period of time where I was very busy.

I currently conduct my booking in a punctual and organized manner, at the best of my ability. So, if this thread scared anyone off from seeing me, there are plenty of other fish in the city. To the rest, I assure you I am no more difficult to book with than the next girl, and I do my best to give a great and satisfying date to each person I meet. I'll keep trying to be better and better in every part of my life, including this one! Thanks for all the feedback and I appreciate the criticism, I take it into account and will improve based on the complaints.

Happy hobbying!

AO Originally Posted by AO.DEMON
I don't think anyone is really looking for an apology; rather they , we, are commenting on the mercurial nature of women, and how even when we "pay to play" we are still subjected to the whimsical nature of that which we seek.
This got far more mileage out of it than any could have expected, and speaks of your popularity. I doubt if more than one lost any sleep over this.

Thanks All! You've made my Monday a little less manic, and a whole lot more entertaining. !
Nice post AOD. Just remember communication is everything. What if you got called into work by one manager, and another manager decided you weren't needed that day? You would get ready, travel to work, then be told you weren't needed. All because a manager forgot to make a call. Same principle with hobbyists.

NC/NS is No Call/No Show. In these times when we all have cell phones, not calling is totally inexcusable. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
+1
  • shlub
  • 04-30-2012, 12:25 PM
AO, keep I mind that it goes without saying that you have the right to refuse service to anyone... If you get that "ass hat" vibe when contacted, trust your instincts...
AO, keep I mind that it goes without saying that you have the right to refuse service to anyone... If you get that "ass hat" vibe when contacted, trust your instincts... Originally Posted by shlub
@asshat vibe too funny
She's set appointments with numerous guys and never keeps them. Doesn't call or answer her phone. This is NOT an occasional occurrence. There's way too many reliable women to be wasting your time with this one. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

she can stand me up. she's fine as hell. just see me one of the times.
  • shlub
  • 04-30-2012, 03:16 PM
I can guarantee that she looks just like those recent pics.
  • 69er
  • 04-30-2012, 03:45 PM
she can stand me up. she's fine as hell. just see me one of the times. Originally Posted by unteagle
Did you WK for Hooter also?
  • shlub
  • 04-30-2012, 05:35 PM
WK.., I don't consider myself a white knight for her or anyone but guess I deserve that given my uncharacteristic postings in this particular instance.

If you look at my posting patterns you'll see that I like to play devils advocate or champion, a common characteristic of ENFP's, As such, I may speak up passionately in a situation, such as this one, where a dick cheese takes things from stating their opinion to aggressively working at breeding animosity towards someone.

As for the "for hooter," no, I paid her for her time.
  • 69er
  • 04-30-2012, 07:57 PM
As for the "for hooter," no, I paid her for her time. Originally Posted by shlub
LOL, I don't think you understood my reference. Hooter was a provider in these parts, who was quite easy on the eyes, and a great deal of fun. The problem, was that she became known to be as flaky as puff pastry. So, guess I'm just showing my age.

I can understand why the OP was a bit steamed. I've seen postings lately where she has been given three strikes, and the guy finally decided she wasn't worth it. Nobody like to post NCNS around here any more, as all the guys come out of the woodwork, and post... "but she is totally worth it". So, those of us who's time is actually in short supply, don't get fed the knowledge of who is reliable.

So, I am in part venting about guys like yourself, who WK for a lady, as you are impeding the flow of info... and last I checked, that was supposed to be the idea for this place.
Well, sports fans and athletic supporters, I guess we'll see what will happen in the future. In the words of the great philosopher, "Dat's de wey baseball go."

She says she's got the message and which ever way it goes, AOD will be neither the first nor the last to either right the ship or go down in flames.

At least this hopefully soon to be former behavior probably speaks to lack of "management" or "help." A good thing. Do you guys really expect an early 2Xyo person with interests such as she professes to be able to operate a Daytimer or PDA like a 35+yo? Surrrrrrrrrre you do.

Get over - WAAAAAYYYY OVER - all of this. Post what happened and let the "loyal opposition" make their case. Many, many of your fellow hobbyists are capable of sifting through differing viewpoints. It ain't no thang!