tits

I love them in every size. Especially covered in chocolate syrup.
TeagunLuv damn!!!!
You could give your ex my number as I'd love to see them. lol.
Got some beautiful examples of some full boobies in here and I hope there are more to come! A nice big handful to fill your mouth full of nipple. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
LOL wouldn't do that to anyone, that bitch had serious issues big titties aside.
Let's show them ladies!
I never met a boob I did not like.

However, I have a preference for large natural breasts. And in multiple pairs!

2 or 4 or 6 or 8, monster boobs are really great! Originally Posted by hgritstoo
OMG honey... 2 is plenty. Any more and I'd fall over!
I think my screen name speaks to my preference. I love natural tits of all sizes. I've seen some nice MM ones, but MM are a turn off for me not matter how good the job is.
For you all natural tit lovers, here is a another shot of my 36DDs!! They enjoy HARD company))))))))

For you all natural tit lovers, here is a another shot of my 36DDs!! They enjoy HARD company))))))))

Originally Posted by Teagenluv

Beautiful Teagen, absolutely beautiful!!
  • bvz
  • 06-23-2017, 04:36 PM
Teagenluv has some great looking tits. Damn!
Au natural! DDs or greater!
Teagenluv, the only thing that would improve that pic of those gorgeous tits, would be my cock between them, covering them with protein!
I'm equal opportunity. I love all boobs.
  • Zena
  • 07-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Mmmmmmm..... I love boobs, and nipples. Mine, & others. Mmmmmmmm.
Just one mans opinion, I like them right in the middle, slightly more than a handful with the slightest up-curve to the nipple. OMG, the side boob shot of those kind of tits makes me hard already.

Proportionate is always good though, a really small spinner with huge tits is not as exciting as that same small spinner with smaller proportionate tits.