What the mother F?

So, you are cheaper than an Agency gal, except you are independent. That says a lot. Guess you conveniently forgot about these.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1908978
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1743608 Originally Posted by Oralist
You sure are worried about me way to much to have me on ignore & your point is what ? I seen your other reviews but the point is you see lower rate whores because again you contacted me for an appointment but I declined to see you because Ive seen you a long time ago & you weren't shit but a stuck up tard who thinks he is gods gift to eating pussy..

My rates have absolutely nothing to do with anything...

Btw the point of putting someone on ignore is not to continue to see there posts...

You're just butt hurt I didn't want to see your old ass...

The only reason whores love you is because you're a push over & you believe that a whore actually gives 2 shits about you when all they care about is what's in your wallet.. You can't say I'm wrong because you have stated many times whores have told you that you're the best pussy eater & that you have a big dick.. You don't have anything to be bragging about that's for damn sure..

Im not your average whore I see who I want when I want & I talk however I want remember that.. I'm myself during an appointment I don't get all girly & tell you that you're the best thing I ever had either... I don't do anything I don't want to if I don't like you I'm going to tell you why because I'm real..

More than 80% of guys that come see me only want a bbbj so my rates are reasonable.. Im content with my rates & I'm never hurting for money I can guarantee you that.. If I have to be somebody I'm not I don't want to do this because that's not me...

The type of needy tards that see high dollar whores are not for me & I'm sure as hell not kissing anyone's ass..

Now get your funky ass back on topic & stop with the fuckery... Because I'm not the one to play with NIPPLE DICK
No where did I mention "pay"!

But, of course, I apparently erroneously assumed that at some point in time or another guys on here didn't have to rent pussy! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You asked a question, asking if there were guys here who hadn't fucked a chick on her period. I answered that I haven't. Not my problem that you feel that answer to be in non-conformance with your sensibilities...

Refer to my signature line in the future...thanks...
OK, then.

Punchline to an old childhood joke.

What's that in your mouth?

Gulp. Tomato juice.
As your pal Wakeup says... Originally Posted by Oralist
How do those points taste?
You sure are worried about me way to much to have me on ignore & your point is what ? I seen your other reviews but the point is you see lower rate whores because again you contacted me for an appointment but I declined to see you because Ive seen you a long time ago & you weren't shit but a stuck up tard who thinks he is gods gift to eating pussy..

My rates have absolutely nothing to do with anything...

Btw the point of putting someone on ignore is not to continue to see there posts...

You're just butt hurt I didn't want to see your old ass...

The only reason whores love you is because you're a push over & you believe that a whore actually gives 2 shits about you when all they care about is what's in your wallet.. You can't say I'm wrong because you have stated many times whores have told you that you're the best pussy eater & that you have a big dick.. You don't have anything to be bragging about that's for damn sure..

Im not your average whore I see who I want when I want & I talk however I want remember that.. I'm myself during an appointment I don't get all girly & tell you that you're the best thing I ever had either... I don't do anything I don't want to if I don't like you I'm going to tell you why because I'm real..

More than 80% of guys that come see me only want a bbbj so my rates are reasonable.. Im content with my rates & I'm never hurting for money I can guarantee you that.. If I have to be somebody I'm not I don't want to do this because that's not me...

The type of needy tards that see high dollar whores are not for me & I'm sure as hell not kissing anyone's ass..

Now get your funky ass back on topic & stop with the fuckery... Because I'm not the one to play with NIPPLE DICK Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
NippleDick? ROFLMAO... that's a new one.
See DM....that's why I don't go down.....visual like this thread.....I'm about to hurl.
See DM....that's why I don't go down.....visual like this thread.....I'm about to hurl. Originally Posted by cum1more
Lol
How do those points taste? Originally Posted by Wakeup

You tell me. The last I received was 6/17/2016, 1 point and it's expired. Just checked.
You have a wife?

Hope you're not raw dogging all those trannies Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Yes I do and I've never gone bare with one of them. She knows I had that history and we've had fun with some before together.
The only reason whores love you is because you're a push over & you believe that a whore actually gives 2 shits about you when all they care about is what's in your wallet.
..... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No No....say it isn't so.
  • BEBEJ
  • 01-24-2017, 08:40 AM
Most guys absolutely like that I've ad request for it from time to time never worked up the guts to actually do it but hey can't judge everybody has there kink
For true Catholics (no birth control) that don't want children at the time, many find Aunt Flo is the safest time for sex.
Could it be that the snowflakes who are revolted by fucking through menses are the same ones who are appalled by a jungly bush? Biting down on a tampax string so as to unsnatch it used to a thing I enjoyed...been forever since I had that fun, much less in bush. It's not even close to being a kink; it's just natural pussy-getting, and some girls are even more pleasured during that time...but, alas, not all.
lol

total blood lust???

Hey points to the provider for honesty and "making it work!"
kudo's hoes! xoxo

(sorry, it rhymed)
Yall. Nasty