Who was your childhood fantasy??

Dennis the menace,s mom. Something about her facial expressions and those eye,s. And who didn't want to get under flunechello,s tight sweater. Sorry about spelling I'm on a rim product.
Two more. From good times. JJ (dynamite) walkers sister ! Yes ! And from the facts of life blair can stay home give me tootie !
Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy and Paula Abdul were my dream girls
Vanity6, Apollonia Kotero, Sheila E, Sheena Easton or any of Prince's proteges!

Goldie Hawn
Barbara Eden
Lynda Carter
My junior high geometry teacher. Straight out of college, about 6 ft. tall, most all of it legs, short skirts, tall boots, long brunette hair, beautiful smile.... Excuse me a moment.
Vanity6, Apollonia Kotero, Sheila E, Sheena Easton or any of Prince's proteges!

Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

You know Prince did end up having kids with girl top pic far right.
Jonathan Taylor Thomas abd Andrew Joey Lawrence, Brian Austin Green
Mary Ann. Ginger was a bimbo! Originally Posted by FoulRon
I preferred Mary Ann too, even though she was supposed to be the fugly one. But I loved the seduction scenes Ginger would always do with Gilligan. Wished someone would try those moves on me, when I was 12.

Don't think anyone has mentioned Loni Anderson and those wonderful tops she used to wear on WKRP.

And a little later on.... Stacy Moran... Mmmmm.
I preferred Mary Ann too, even though she was supposed to be the fugly one. But I loved the seduction scenes Ginger would always do with Gilligan. Wished someone would try those moves on me, when I was 12.

Don't think anyone has mentioned Loni Anderson and those wonderful tops she used to wear on WKRP.

And a little later on.... Stacy Moran... Mmmmm. Originally Posted by trustedfling
Damn, totally forgot about Jan Smithers. She was way hotter than Loni!
Speed Racer
Samantha Fox. Homina!
Attached Images File Type: png samfox.png (85.6 KB, 110 views)
Samantha Fox. Homina! Originally Posted by getiton9876
I think I bought every mag with her in it when I was in college.
Pikachu that little pokemon was really something, yes I know I have problems.

But it's getting better, now I have a crush on Nathan Explosion, damn he's so hot.