Teagenluv: Where is she

not quite..

she only accepted information with the official company letter head on the papers..

and, she had her preference on where one would need to go to obtain those papers with that company letter head. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Yep. And hence the more savvy part.
not quite..

she only accepted information with the official company letter head on the papers..

and, she had her preference on where one would need to go to obtain those papers with that company letter head. Originally Posted by honest_abe
If only there was a way to type and print something that looks official on a piece of paper... The technology will one day come surely.
Most likely you would need a three page (white, yellow and pink) carbon paper and a dot matrix printer as she matches the signature to a legit document.

Yes some people could take this but it’s not likely
And how many of you got to see her papers?
I did not see her papers bc I did not see her. She told me via phone I could see her papers. I cannot day definitively if she has papers or not.
I saw TeagenLuv's papers been to the place she was tested at before, so she legit.
i saw her, but did not see her papers.. we did not have that type of encounter..
didnt get to see her irl, but between her sexy (butter)face, body built for fuckin' and the dirty talk, she had that kinky cumslut persona down cold like no other provider on this board. I used to slobber pavlov's dog style even before opening her posts.
didnt get to see her irl, but between her sexy (butter)face, body built for fuckin' and the dirty talk, she had that kinky cumslut persona down cold like no other provider on this board. I used to slobber pavlov's dog style even before opening her posts. Originally Posted by darkwader
You were drooling over a dude writing her posts... Rofl
You were drooling over a dude writing her posts... Rofl Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I doubt it, that writing style is feminine.
I saw TeagenLuv's papers been to the place she was tested at before, so she legit. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Yeah but your word doesn't mean much around here

You were drooling over a dude writing her posts... Rofl Originally Posted by FunInDFW
You keep your foot on White Chocolate's neck
What happened between you two?
I doubt it, that writing style is feminine. Originally Posted by darkwader
So is the bi dude that was writing it lol
I can assure you that a conversation Tegan is the raunchiest, most explicit conversation you will ever have. Lol. The follow up rauchoniess via email might have been with a dude? Oh well. Everyone gets a good laugh and it’s not really gay if you think you are emailing a female.

Only Ivana Felony and the French Chick of yesteryear could talk this dirty.
she sure did talk pretty damn dirty in person tho.. haha
I saw TeagenLuv's papers been to the place she was tested at before, so she legit. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Lol. According conjecture on this thread you might be the baby daddy.

This is truly an entertaining thread.