Jimmy Carter: President Obama blew it on ISIL

As hard as it is for your howler monkeys to comprehend, Jimma Carter doesn't matter anymore, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

In that regard, he was a horrendous president.

I believe he was a Nd is a great man, and probably the most intellectual president in modern times, but you simpletons prefer to post jumping smilies rather than try and analyze the content.

Figure the Lowrider and IBIdiot would double post. They "seem" to be peas in a pod, don't they?
I can't there is none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
congratulations eva, I hear you are going to co-star in the remake of that three star movie of Dumb and Dumber
congratulations is in order I am going to co-star in the remake of that three star movie of Dumb and Dumber Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
FIFY
I can't fix ..... there is no fix. Understand it now? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I understood in the first place. You can't fix yourself. I got it.

Now move on, and work on an original thought to post.
I never understood it in the first place. why can'tYou fix me? .
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen

FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY
  • CS25
  • 10-10-2014, 08:28 PM
[/QUOTE] Really , Carter never said this during the Bush term:

Jimmy Carter: "Iraq Invasion...One Of The Greatest Blunders That American Presidents Have Ever Made"....
. [/QUOTE]

WTF...you are correct in your quote. But you could have recorded that in reference to any conflict in which there was guns and soldiers during former president Carter's lifetime. He was a pacifist which is nice in theory (as are President Obama's theories about many things) but not a practical nor realistic response to bad guys doing things around the world.
FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY FIFY Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Smartest thing you have tried to say whiffy.
....Jimma Carter doesn't matter anymore, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

In that regard, he was a horrendous president.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hell freezes over AGAIN. +100.
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Again.

You have nothing of substance to contribute, so you change what others post.
Again.

You have nothing of substance to contribute, so you change what others post. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO, like you are a tower of information.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2014, 07:29 AM
LMAO, like you are a tower of information. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LexusLover is to the GOP , what Johnny Cochran was to OJ!

He is always making excuses for their behavior.

No accusation ever fits their hands and all gloves fit the Clintons, Kerry and Obamas'.

LMAO, like you are a tower of information.: Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You would first have to recognize "information" ...

.... that endeavor is insurmountable for you.

Even with WTF trying to help you.*

* Helen Keller school of mountain climbing. The Two Stooges.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2014, 07:47 AM

* Helen Keller school of mountain climbing. The Two Stooges. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Helen Keller taught people to open their mind up to a world of endless possibilities....a concept your narrow mindedness has yet to grasp.

Not me. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fix yourself first. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That seems to be your personal problem. Not mine. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I understood in the first place. You can't fix yourself. I got it.

Now move on, and work on an original thought to post. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hell freezes over AGAIN. +100. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You would first have to recognize "information" ...

.... that endeavor is insurmountable for you.

* Helen Keller school of mountain climbing. The Two Stooges. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lot's of information here? LMAO The tower of babble.