Where are the GILFS in DFW?

BLM running ‘the show’ here, that made me spit up almost a whole mouthful of Special K cereal w/strawberries…And all this time I thought it was some other douchebag giving me my Bancations here?…Which leaves me to ponder, who is banning Mr Runs the Show when he gets one?
Nothing wrong with being under the radar because I have a full-time, real job.
You dying to jump on a review & raise Hell cause he had a great time.

Dream on FanBoy Originally Posted by Busty
And exactly who, or what, are you? I don’t see anyone raising hell on reviews here. Don’t think I ever have. The only drama there has ever been on reviews here is when a whore couldn’t handle getting a ‘No’ review and then her butt hurt ass had to go and start a COED threAD his smelly, little dick, fat ass, lied.

God I miss the old days when we had one of those drama threADS about once a week!
Sooooo lunch has been over for a bit - did they fuckin bang or what!?
Important thread thank you one and all. Important to me is the lady and i should look like we belong together. Hobbying at this phase of life involves more than just the hotel room. Dinners, shows, playing sports, walks, etc with someone whom i have more in common with can be great fun. Just FYI, I'm NW of Houston and looking...
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2023, 02:08 PM
Sooooo lunch has been over for a bit - did they fuckin bang or what!? Originally Posted by corona
I'm still waiting for the straight out the shower unedited picture and prove to us she's not granny material

I'm sure lunch was a AARP noodle cocks get together, 75+yrs tricks her target audience.
Greetings all,

Long-time lurker here. Where can I find GILFs in DFW (ages 50 and up). I absolutely love Diana and BustyGina, but our schedules don’t seem to align and I need\want variety.Any assistance would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Chammond61
Important thread thank you one and all. Important to me is the lady and i should look like we belong together. Hobbying at this phase of life involves more than just the hotel room. Dinners, shows, playing sports, walks, etc with someone whom i have more in common with can be great fun. Just FYI, I'm NW of Houston and looking... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Go down to your local CVS pharmacy and walk down the aisles were Metamucil, Pepto Bismal, Xanax and diapers are being sold. You'll instantly be surrounded.

Then go to the grocery store and hangout on the aisles were they sell cat food and box wine. You'll strike gold trust me.

Finally hit up any local shoe store and you'll have your choice of dozens of BSC grannies to choose from. Make the rounds twice a week and you'll have more saggy tits, fat bellies, cottage cheese butts, worn out twats and entitled psychotic attitudes then youll know what to do with. Enjoy the hookup, better you then me.
  • Busty
  • 12-13-2023, 04:43 PM
Someone is an expert at knowing where the gilfs are located, why you sitting in the parking lot???

• BLM69
  • 12-13-2023, 07:33 PM
Crickets on the straight out the shower unedited picture, we can already guess why it wasn't posted up LMAO, If you need help choosing one, I found a few on the Internet from your previous public ads

Since the mods didn't answer if I can post a link to her old ads, just Google her number and look for the sumosearch ads down on the first page (these are old BP ads) 2015 AD and do the math people. Calling me a liar haha 😂
This has to be one of the most entertaining threads in a long time LOL
Crickets on the straight out the shower unedited picture, we can already guess why it wasn't posted up LMAO, If you need help choosing one, I found a few on the Internet from your previous public ads

Since the mods didn't answer if I can post a link to her old ads, just Google her number and look for the sumosearch ads down on the first page (these are old BP ads) 2015 AD and do the math people. Calling me a liar haha 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69

I found her old ads BLM, she looked HOT back in the day.

I found her old ads BLM, she looked HOT back in the day. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Maybe you should offer her your photography skills in trade for a “non pro bono” session and get us some updated ‘Granny pics’? I hear you’re quite the negotiator in the ‘services for sex’ department.
They all know how to get a hold of me MS. Theirs no shame in my game.

Ass, gas or grass nobody rides for free. I'm all about equality.

And yeah paying retail for entitled, delusional, low quality, damaged goods feminists is for suckers like you and the simps.
^^^Is that what they taught you in the QAnon/Trumper MAGA Crank Correspondence School - “How to Hustle Granny Hoes” or “How to Kiss ‘em, then just grab their pussy”?
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2023, 11:49 AM
And yeah paying retail for entitled, delusional, low quality, damaged goods feminists is for suckers like you and the simps. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Everything has it's value, Old fat whores are at the bottom of the barrel. It's not a jab, just some reality...... deceiving the clients with some clown makeup and Photoshop glamour pics will get you called out, lying about your age will get you called out, hiding trailer trash tattoos will get you called out
Maybe you should offer her your photography skills in trade for a “non pro bono” session and get us some updated ‘Granny pics’? I hear you’re quite the negotiator in the ‘services for sex’ department. Originally Posted by ManSlut

damn I saw the pic and thought Tara Evans was back!