Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Is there a bigger racist on the board than Whirlyturd?

I am sure glad President Obama isn't from Texas ... The Democratic minority scum would be killing each other every day if he was!

so glad to get the daily Chicago ghetto report. I'd like it better if Whirlyturd was up there sending in live reports, wouldn't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you talking to yourself?
Irony...
Irony... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are Tihspid Rider...LOL
Yes you are Tihspid Rider...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr. Rogers would be proud, Father of the Year!

• Old-T
  • 07-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Is there a bigger racist on the board than Whirlyturd? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he is probably the most cold, calculating racist on here.

But for pure raw emotion I think Gonad is probably the worst. I'm not sure he can make a post without letting his anti-Hispanic feelings show through.

Just my opinion.
Amazingly, Whirlyturd thinks is he can bait me into participating in one of his hysterical ALL CAPS threads by somehow tying the TV ratings to my efforts. Like I have a dog in this fit.

Why not change your avatar to a mirror, NarcissistAway?

LMAO @ attention craving Dipshit of the Year.

See you on page two!
Trendingay is becoming more irrelevant with each passing day!
What's truly irrelevant and lib-retard, BigKoTex, are lame-ass threads that are substantively nothing more than an ad hominem attack.
What's truly irrelevant and lib-retard, BigKoTex, are lame-ass threads that are substantively nothing more than an ad hominem attack. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What do you think yours are? What a airhead.
It's Kayla's non-aborted fetus back to add mirth, merriment and a little mayhem into the discussion.

Brilliant, as always, Mensa!

I see Whirly's posting a bunch ... On his own threads. Is that mean he's bumping himself, as well as stroking himself?

Sounds like an ALL CAPS CRY FOR ATTENTION!

Tough shit, Whirlyturd... No wonder your were RIGHTFULLY ELECTED

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013!

Obviously, your support hasn't waned. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of the first 54 post in this stupid thread you have 22. You should seriously consider another self imposed ban. It is extremely difficult to determine who is the dumbest poster in this forum but you are in the top 2. Congrats.
This is my thread, ass clown.

It lives because Whirlyturd continues to bump his own ravings. And YOU'RE supporting him.

Go figure.
I'm not supporting anybody. Just pointing out another example of the pot calling the kettle black. You call him out for posting a bunch "on his own threads" and then use the excuse that "this is my thread" to justify your numerous post. You have now made it clear that you are the dumbest poster in this forum.
Thanks asshole! Please feel free to join in on any forum that tickles your fancy.

Absent of that ... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

LMAO @ happiest motherfucker on ECCIE!!!
That said, Whirlytard continues to bump his own threads again and again and again...

Sorry boys and Slunt... He's a fucking numb nuts.
Thanks asshole! Please feel free to join in on any forum that tickles your fancy.

Absent of that ... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

LMAO @ happiest motherfucker on ECCIE!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're welcome. I'm curious, during your last ban (self imposed or not) were you committed by the state to the nut house or was it a voluntary commitment? If it was voluntary you may want to consider another visit. If it was by the state I can only assume your insurance quit paying so they deemed you OK to play with normal people. You need better insurance.