Obama Loses 42% Of Vote To Texas Inmate

I dont ask for much.
all of you make typo's shut the fuck up Originally Posted by ekim008
And that is true.
all of you make typo's shut the fuck up Originally Posted by ekim008
Finally something I can agree with you on!
There may still be hope left with you too.
There may still be hope left with you too. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I agree. Every now and then.
There may still be hope left with you too. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Leave him alone COG, he has his feelings hurt.
Sounds to me like a little boy that his dad didn't love or ran off before he was born. He has a lot of anger that he needs to express and uses his foul mouth and false sense of superiority to try to build himself up. More than likely a very insecure person that takes great pride in pointing out that a blind man sometimes does not hit the proper keys in the proper order.

People like this are typically liberal, probably caused by a birth defect or fetal alcohol syndrome. I would imagine his mother drank heavily knowing what she had groing inside her and could not afford an abortion. This would be a prime reason he would support abortion since it appears he obviously hates himself to the point of loathing. This is why he tries to make himself feel better by lashing out at others.

I am sure he will follow this up with some more vitriolic bile that festers in his gut.

But, as to your question about how much mercury he is comfortable with, it is whatever he is told is ok.

So Mr. English professor, what is the specific gravity of Mercury? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Damn, I got somthing incommon with Obama. We both like DOG. LOL
I just call them like I SEE them.