Mata stay or go Poll

1,058 posts in 4 months! Your fingers must be tired Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina

Without getting too personal, I have a lot of down time at work. Sometimes up to 2 hours in between to burn. I mean I get paid but just twiddle my thumbs. Now I twiddle them on my phone.
At nearly 83 percent for him to go that is not only a referendum, its humiliating
The Bottom line is that HERE, in this community, none of us matter more than the money in our wallet at the time someone considers us..... Originally Posted by Whispers
FTFY...
No shit.
  • quzi
  • 07-19-2017, 10:07 PM
excuse me while I get on my high hobby horse....

that Mata dude, less of an asshole in person. Almost pleasant company if he didn't complain about my junk in his face half the time. I'll use a cock kozy next time.

You may continue with the regular schedule programming now.
Lol ur sick quzi.. No RR your a troll gimp. But it takes more then some has beens on a troll pole to affect me. You just can't Roll like MATA LEON.lol what they don't get Bob is I am here for the women not them.. They are not even on my mind after I sign off. But I am on there's. Lol
excuse me while I get on my high hobby horse....

that Mata dude, less of an asshole in person. Almost pleasant company if he didn't complain about my junk in his face half the time. I'll use a cock kozy next time.

You may continue with the regular schedule programming now. Originally Posted by quzi

So are you saying he can suck a mean dick?
Lol ur sick quzi.. No RR your a troll gimp. But it takes more then some has beens on a troll pole to affect me. You just can't Roll like MATA LEON.lol what they don't get Bob is I am here for the women not them.. They are not even on my mind after I sign off. But I am on there's. Lol Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Not til you open your big fucking mouth.
So it continues...
Lol ur sick quzi.. No RR your a troll gimp. But it takes more then some has beens on a troll pole to affect me. You just can't Roll like MATA LEON.lol what they don't get Bob is I am here for the women not them.. They are not even on my mind after I sign off. But I am on there's. Lol Originally Posted by Mata Leon
47 - 9 Not winning!!! But that's because he is mata leon!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Mata, over 80% who voted showed what they think of you.

Don't be scared, start your own poll asking if A. you should stay and B. you should go.

Don't be afraid
51 - 9 and a mandated vacation
51 - 10 final count 83%!! Plus a mata vacation!! Thanks to all who participated. Maybe mata will get the message :ro flmao: A 4 star poll with almost 5,000 views, that does send a message. That's winning!!!!!!!
One of my best ideas.
One of my best ideas. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You are right, good idea Kick! Damn good! Thanks....

You are right, good idea Kick! Damn good! Thanks.... Originally Posted by winn dixie