You get what you pay for

• Molay
  • 11-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I know........it is the pinck and purple.......right? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yes....the pinck and purple does add......color..that's it.
Just an FYI...

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board.
modtard is far from a new word...ijs
New handle........new word
This is some funny s**t.......
modtard is far from a new word...ijs Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
ok and thanks for contributing that to the thread...ijs
This is some funny shit....... Originally Posted by bustyamy
I like to see the humor in life and some other people love attention so I think we've captured a lot of funny attention getting crap here today
I like to see the humor in life and some other people love attention so I think we've captured a lot of funny attention getting crap here today Originally Posted by poppy71
What you have touched on is a lot of what we think and never say lol. I say don't stop here!!! Poor DH lmao
Heh

Hey Busted Amy, are you on BackPage?
What you have touched on is a lot of what we think and never say lol. I say don't stop here!!! Poor DH lmao Originally Posted by bustyamy
I just came back in and was surprised to see this thing still going...it's funny how people try to threadjack with one line responses of ridiculous rhetoric and try to interject shit that makes no sense but it's ok because it gives them a voice...I guess next week I'll talk about internet interjections on intercourse intensity and the insensitive ignorance surrounding them....wait wait...too many big words...ok web bullies on sex sites...yea that's better...lol
Wait........you mean Busted Amy (a lot of BackPage girls are here) is not the Devil trying to rip us off?

Of course, I already knew that.......but, your fucking moronic thread doesn't seem to.......ijs
Wait........you mean Busted Amy (a BackPage girl) is not the Devil trying to rip us off?

Of course, I already knew that.......but, your fucking moronic thread doesn't seem to.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
man get a fucking clue .... get a fucking life...move the fuck on - it's over already - those that actually read the original post and got it for what it was get it...you, you're just trolling for thread counts - damn dude...get a grip on reality and let it go...I've had my fun at your expense today so now go away little man and leave us grown folk alone so we can tend to grown folks business...you tried to call me out on using info in the ML and ROS and you failed miserably because none of it came from either area and now you want to try and find something else to talk about but you are fucking ridiculous....you have to be one of the most boring and absolutely lonely people out there if the only way you can find someone to socialize with is to try and fuck with people online...I honestly feel sorry for you - wait, no I don't....I still think you're pathetic.
man get a fucking clue .... get a fucking life...move the fuck on - it's over already - those that actually read the original post and got it for what it was get it...you, you're just trolling for thread counts - damn dude...get a grip on reality and let it go...I've had my fun at your expense today so now go away little man and leave us grown folk alone so we can tend to grown folks business...you tried to call me out on using info in the ML and ROS and you failed miserably because none of it came from either area and now you want to try and find something else to talk about but you are fucking ridiculous....you have to be one of the most boring and absolutely lonely people out there if the only way you can find someone to socialize with is to try and fuck with people online...I honestly feel sorry for you - wait, no I don't....I still think you're pathetic. Originally Posted by poppy71
Lord only knows I don't have any use for dearhunter, however in this thread you're emulating him....with use of 'modtard, fucktard, hooktard, ijs' are terms he's bored us with for a long time?

If you don't have any use for him, why are you using terms he's used for ages?
Lord only knows I don't have any use for dearhunter, however in this thread you're emulating him....with use of 'modtard, fucktard, hooktard, ijs' are terms he's bored us with for a long time?

If you don't have any use for him, why are you using terms he's used for ages? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
not that dearhunter has the market cornered on those terms and if you read my original post it said I have never advocated the usage of those terms but what you fail to get from my original post is the sarcastic nature in which I used the terms - to emulate dearhunter he would have needed to be on my mind when I wrote my post and trust me he was not even a thought until he interjected himself into the post with a ridiculous claim - emulation...never...like I said a few posts ago, those that got it got it and those that don't - not my job to point it out - read it or don't read it...there are a ton of other threads out there.

and the use of ijs was to make it easier for him to understand and if you would have read the post in which I used it originally you would have seen that so....again...a sarcastic gesture towards him and he got it
not that dearhunter has the market cornered on those terms and if you read my original post it said I have never advocated the usage of those terms but what you fail to get from my original post is the sarcastic nature in which I used the terms - to emulate dearhunter he would have needed to be on my mind when I wrote my post and trust me he was not even a thought until he interjected himself into the post with a ridiculous claim - emulation...never...like I said a few posts ago, those that got it got it and those that don't - not my job to point it out - read it or don't read it...there are a ton of other threads out there.

and the use of ijs was to make it easier for him to understand and if you would have read the post in which I used it originally you would have seen that so....again...a sarcastic gesture towards him and he got it Originally Posted by poppy71
My guess is that you're dearhunter and you're messing with everybody using one of your alternate handles.