Who would you like to meet in the hobby

I would love to meet you and yes, I still wear the bangs.

ps If you do get a chance to read what Pistol's tattoo says, please let me know... I have wondered the same thing for a while now myself... Isn't she just cool as fuck? Yes, I perv Pistol Marks... who wouldn't? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
It says "Luke Skywalker loves me"
It says "Luke Skywalker loves me" Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Sucks the guy that wrote this is banned. Lol.I wonder whatever did he do. Lmaof
Sucks the guy that wrote this is banned. Lol.I wonder whatever did he do. Lmaof Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Probably got banned for writing stupid shit like this

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2094837
Sucks the guy that wrote this is banned. Lol.I wonder whatever did he do. Lmaof Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Guy was a real enigma. He would create some fun, interesting threads and make some thoughtful comments. Then at times he would start some really stupid threads and have some very mean comments. He will be missed.

Oh and I accidentally forgot to include you on my to see list, Tara. Sorry about that!
Jules
Tara
Ze
REESE FOSTER
APRIL
GABRIELLE FANTASIES
DALLAS BELLA
SMURFY
Sexy Kaye
Tia Hart
Larrisa Jones
Femilove
Aprill
Pistol Marks
Tara Evans
Layla of KR
Kendra of KR
KaitlynDior
Tia Hart
Lucy Rose
Slave G
  • =cP
  • 06-24-2017, 12:00 PM
I would love to meet you and yes, I still wear the bangs. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Good to know, Kitty. I saw a couple pics of you with blondish hair and was like, "Awwww... no more black Bettie bangs.... =c("
Good to know, Kitty. I saw a couple pics of you with blondish hair and was like, "Awwww... no more black Bettie bangs.... =c(" Originally Posted by =cP
That was just an experiment to find out if blondes really did have more fun.
  • =cP
  • 06-24-2017, 12:26 PM
That was just an experiment to find out if blondes really did have more fun. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
aaaaaand???
Jules
Tara
Ze Originally Posted by lda523287
Aprill
Pistol Marks
Tara Evans
Layla of KR
Kendra of KR
KaitlynDior
Tia Hart
Lucy Rose
Slave G Originally Posted by KingCobra36
Thank you
Woah. Looks.like I've got a LOT more fuckery to manage! Any way I can knock all ya'll fellas out at once? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Long time since I've been in a gang bang!!! BodaBoom Boda Bing !