Am I crazy or did I see a ad for 500 and hour??

what gets me is "providers" that I would not touch for $$$ trying to charge $$$
I don't know who the OP is referring to, but there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that there are women in the world worth $500 to fuck. None.

But for some fucking reason this thread is 80% some dude bagging on Dorothy.
Caroline is beautiful. Her donations are not an issue. You should be glad that you could see her.
yea what he said
What is it with all the price bitching by shallow pocket johns lately? Either you're willing and able to pay it, or not! Like any commodity for sale. Lemme see, fucking overpriced, gonna depreciate like hell, CORVETTES!!! I can get a good used VEGA for 1/20th the price!! LOL Sometimes it's just amazing!
Dorothy_Monroe banned! Lol Not surprised. Over 9k posts in 3 years. This hooktard has no life.
For $500, anyone is a little nutty to pay that. She's been around the block a few times sweetheart. You're still paying for a hooker. If she can part you from that kind of money, good on her for marketing herself effectively! If you think she's "the finest", honey, I hate to burst your bubble. She's a hooker. We're all hookers. At the end of the day, you paid for the illusion that you got to feel superior for an hour because that's what she sold you. An illusion and a "gently used" pussy. Lol.