High Volume Providers...Like Real High

That is AWSOME lightestouch. I appreciate the advise more than you realize. Sounds like I can now get accustomed to being vetted....newbie days will go away REAL SOON. CANT WAIT
I like you!! You are too funny 😘 Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Agreed with a capital A!
Lol...I have the best friends ever...my gift package for the evening:

Haha! Now this girl is funny! And sexy

UOTE=YummyMarie;1058506646]Lol...I have the best friends ever...my gift package for the evening:

[/QUOTE]
I knew this one provider in Vegas some years back that was a champ, saw on average 7 guys at least an hour at a time, $500 outcall including greek. Kept a high level IOP with every single one of them. It's one thing if they can handle the workload, it's another if the service level dips severely at the end of the night. Originally Posted by quzi
Damm, that is making some serious bank. Imagine that cashflow coming in from hobby providing for like 30 years, and having other successful profitable business/investment ventures on the side, and holy shite that seriously would be living like a high roller!
Haha! Now this girl is funny! And sexy

UOTE=YummyMarie;1058506646]Lol...I have the best friends ever...my gift package for the evening:

Originally Posted by abercrombie1
[/QUOTE]

Yes she is!!
Freud got it all wrong when he talked about Penis Envy as some kind of inferiority inherent in women. What guy wouldn't love to be able to have 10-20 orgasms a day. (5-7 clients x >3 Os with each). I'm envious as hell of that. A very popular provider here a few years ago saw 5-7 guys/day and was able to make each feel they like they were somehow special. I estimated that lady made $250,000 tax free annually. She had the business sense to keep her review count low to add to the aura that she was exclusive. I'm just saying, just b/c Jane has all those reviews, she's not the only one seeing that many clients. I would find it awfully hard to turn down that kind of jack for fucking, even if I had a sore dick. Originally Posted by chuckles
How do you know she didn't claim it?
... just from a pure science perspective wouldn't there be some physical damage? Pulled muscles, vaginal/anal tears, etc? Originally Posted by FrankCastle
Pinck socks?
I want those pink socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want those pink socks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
http://localheroesstore.com/index.ph...ers-socks.html