Trumps rally tonight draws huge crowds and traffic jams. BRANDON draws huge brain FART!!...

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/29452

I missed this a few days ago.

National Guard in 49 states, confirmed by the National Guard.

What lone state is the NG not activated?
What can occur when all 50 are activated?

TS 12PM ET
Vid length 1 min 5 sec (15)
15,600 NG members Activated- (156)

Interesting- Qdrop 156 is supposedly answering an Anons ? About a train incident. Q responds by saying this:

Do you believe in coincidences?
Expect more.
Q

Expect more?
NG soldiers?
Double meanings exist.

Oh it gets more interesting… This is an excerpt from the article…

“Our primary focus is to ensure we can help these hospitals meet their capacity as they are being overrun by the PERFECT STORM of the [COVID] variants and staffing challenges,”

Perfect Storm
Covid in kill brackets.
Kinda Q’ish if you ask me.

Storm Coming Warning delta is tomorrow.

Lots going on in this National Guard Article

NG Tweet
https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/29452

I missed this a few days ago.

National Guard in 49 states, confirmed by the National Guard.

What lone state is the NG not activated?
What can occur when all 50 are activated?

TS 12PM ET
Vid length 1 min 5 sec (15)
15,600 NG members Activated- (156)

Interesting- Qdrop 156 is supposedly answering an Anons ? About a train incident. Q responds by saying this:

Do you believe in coincidences?
Expect more.
Q

Expect more?
NG soldiers?
Double meanings exist.

Oh it gets more interesting… This is an excerpt from the article…

“Our primary focus is to ensure we can help these hospitals meet their capacity as they are being overrun by the PERFECT STORM of the [COVID] variants and staffing challenges,”

Perfect Storm
Covid in kill brackets.
Kinda Q’ish if you ask me.

Storm Coming Warning delta is tomorrow.

Lots going on in this National Guard Article

NG Tweet Originally Posted by bambino
We have a bet bambino?

I figure that’s the only challenge from which you won’t turn tail and scamper off like a (forbidden topic)
Quit hanging on to the Bullshit. This administration is a total farce. Originally Posted by Levianon17
duly elected
This OP has little credibility in this forum due to the long string of lies he has produced about other members, and continues to do so.

Because he is a cult Trumpite, he produces no facts......only thoughts. Unfounded, untrue, deranged thoughts. Twisted thoughts, baseless and bogus theories that are made up. Why do Trumpites feel the need to do this ? They are just another attack on democracy which good people must defend against.

Trump handlers have come out with new tactics recently.

Handler #1: Trump should cancel his pre announced January 6 press conference. He has no message and nothing to say. He should not have pre announced it.

Handler #2: That's a good point. We need to make something up to divert the attention from the attack on the US Capitol.

Handler #3: I have an idea. Let's call the riots a "Pelosi led security failure."

Handler #4: That's fabulous. That will twist the conversation fur sure.

Handler #5: Later this month we can put out press releases stating the rioters were possibly actually, maybe undercover FBI operatives, and not Trump supporters, and it needs to be looked into. It's a general statement so no worries for us. And it will get included in all the blogs and forums.

Handler #6: But what about photos that show rioters carrying Trump signs ?

Handler #7: We can say they just printed them up.

Handler #8: But what about the photos showing the red caps with our MAGA slogan ?

Handler #9: We can say the caps were stolen.

Handler #10: What about our bogus claims of massive election fraud ? Won't this bogus claim distract from that ?

Handler #11: Never mind.
No you didn't think that. Originally Posted by VitaMan

You and NoirMan, mind readers! The only thing you left out is "and you know better than that", again with the mind reading.
Fact Check
Trump’s Covid and Election Falsehoods at Arizona Rally

The former president falsely claimed that white Americans were being denied the Covid-19 vaccine, among other inaccuracies.

WASHINGTON — During a rally in Arizona on Saturday, former President Donald J. Trump repeated his lie that the 2020 election was stolen and made other false claims about the pandemic and the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6 last year. Here’s a fact check.

What Mr. Trump Said

“The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating, just denigrating, white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you’re white, you don’t get the vaccine, or if you’re white, you don’t get therapeutics.”

False. There is no evidence that white Americans are being denied access to vaccines or treatments.

Mr. Trump referred to a Wall Street Journal opinion column criticizing New York State’s guidelines on two limited antiviral treatments that ask health providers to prioritize the therapies for immunocompromised patients and those with risk factors. The guidelines, which were released in late December, said, “Nonwhite race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from Covid-19.”

State officials have defended their guidelines by citing data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which show that Black, Hispanic and Native Americans are about twice as likely to die from Covid-19 than white Americans. A spokeswoman for New York State’s Department of Health told Fox News that race did not disqualify patients from treatment but that the guidelines instead considered race as one risk factor.

In New York, white residents are more likely to be vaccinated than Black residents, which is in line with most of the country.

What Mr. Trump Said

“Why did Nancy Pelosi and the Capitol Police reject the more than 10,000 National Guard troops or soldiers that I authorized to help control the enormous crowd that I knew was coming?”

False. There is no evidence that Mr. Trump ever made a request for 10,000 National Guard troops or that Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected such a demand. The speaker of the House does not control the National Guard.

What Mr. Trump Said

“So we lost, they say, by 10,000 and yet they flagged more than — listen to these numbers — 57,000 highly suspicious ballots for further investigation, one. Twenty-three thousand, three hundred and forty-four mail-in ballots were counted despite the person no longer living at that address — little, little problem. Five thousand people appear to have voted in more than one county.”

False. Mr. Trump lost the state of Arizona by about 10,500 votes, but his claim of tens of thousands of fraudulent votes is baseless. These figures are based on a report by Cyber Ninjas, a company Republicans hired to examine voting in the state.

Election officials have said that the claims the company raised are not evidence of fraud. For example, Cyber Ninjas found that tens of thousands of voters did not live at addresses recorded by a specific commercial database, but election officials have noted that college students, military personnel or people who own vacation homes could have different addresses than those listed in the database. Similarly, the company’s claims of double voting could be explained by the mere fact that many Arizona residents have the same name or birth year.

Moreover, Cyber Ninjas’ audit showed that in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, Mr. Biden had 99 additional votes and Mr. Trump had 261 fewer votes.
duly elected Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whether duly elected or not the Biden Administration is in a political nose dive.
Whether duly elected or not the Biden Administration is in a political nose dive. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not at issue here, Levi.

Fact is that Trump continues to spout lie after lie and the idiot masses continue to lap it up like it was a gift of ambrosia from the gods.

Where was JFK?

Where were the YUGE crowds?

Where did the administration have a "huge brain FART?"

You guys are so triggered, it's fucking comical!

Too bad that Booth shot Lincoln.

Too bad that you can’t reply without deflecting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Too bad for a lot of things. Maybe if people lived their lives without so much regret their wouldn't be so much violent crime and animosity and racism wouldn't be top priority among the Liberals in this country.
Today is Monday, January 17th, 2022 and Joe Biden is still not my friggin President. Originally Posted by bambino
Just go to the ballot box, where after 60+ times in court was proved USA has fair elections for 2020, and cast your ballot with enough friends in 2024.

Hell, you can get your results without a populace majority like 45 did and still win fair.
It's nice for someone that leans to the right almost admit the current administration was duly elected.

But the problem remains, and the problem is Trump. He won't go away. He is a complete embarrassment as an ex President. If he would just shut up and go away, then no one would have to discuss him. Many Republicans would like to get rid of him, but they don't know how to do it (Democrats had the same problem with Hillary).
I've seen bigger crowds at a Texas high school football game on a Friday night. VM how do you shut up Diaper Don, these guys love him and the lies and stupid stuff that comes out of his mouth beside drool. 🤔
Not at issue here, Levi.

Fact is that Trump continues to spout lie after lie and the idiot masses continue to lap it up like it was a gift of ambrosia from the gods.

Where was JFK?

Where were the YUGE crowds?

Where did the administration have a "huge brain FART?"

You guys are so triggered, it's fucking comical!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What did Trump lie about this time that has you all uptight? I don't follow Trump anymore, I concentrate on what Biden is doing. I am not concerned about his lies but rather his stupid ideas that might negatively impact the country.
Damn, a thread started about a Trump rally. You guys must really miss that crooked con man piece of shit.

Fortunately, the majority of Americans kicked that attention whore out of office so his cult rallies don't mean jack shit.

What kind of complete loser goes to his rallies? Don't people have better things to do than waste time at a damn rally about listening to nothing but his lies?

Give me a fucking break. Dude is a con man joke, and he has simply fooled many gullible people with his bullshit.

Edit: The Cowboys finally put me out of my misery with my false hopes so yesterday was a good day. Now I'm just waiting on the Lakers to do the same so I can move on in 2022 and start this optimistic silliness again next season. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You can do a better job of sucking up then that...