Want to lose my TS cherry

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2342787

I'd still say Kendra would be a better choice for your first time. Kendra is more attractive and can last a lot longer in bed as a top, than Jada. Jada's DFK skills is definitely a must see, but she only lasted a few minutes while fucking me. Cierra has been around for a while and she'd be a good choice for your first time as well.
I've seen Jada and Cierra and either would. E a good choice. I've had Jada last awhile and be quick, but same with Cierra. Both really try their best to please you as well and will be gentle when needed.
Yea I was pretty tight when Jada topped me, so I don’t really blame her for not lasting that long during our session. She’s definitely a pleaser and very accommodating.
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2018, 01:20 PM
Apparently, BLM69 likes his men to look 'butch'. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I've fucked a few butch looking whores in my days, even had a Amazon looking whore during my prime, top 5 cocksucker in my life. They all had a pussy though

You still letting guys fuck you up the ass chicagoboy? PM him boys, he's always willing to take it for the team
I've fucked a few butch looking whores in my days, even had a Amazon looking whore during my prime, top 5 cocksucker in my life ... Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM69 ... common tell us. How many of these TGirls have you seen?
You comment on almost every thread.
It's always the ones that holler fag that like it in the ass.. its a defensive mechanism, easy to spot.
Oh damn where did I put the the popcorn
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2018, 09:11 AM
BLM69 ... common tell us. How many of these TGirls have you seen?
You comment on almost every thread. Originally Posted by Lechertoo
You guys wish that all pussy stuffers love cock up their ass, it starts with the finger up your ass and now you guys are deep in seeking men with cocks with makeup.
BLM69, I'm surprised you can type or talk since you're always being faced fucked. LOL

And you are still hanging out on the TS threads.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2018, 06:29 PM
BLM69, I'm surprised you can type or talk since you're always being faced fucked. LOL

And you are still hanging out on the TS threads. Originally Posted by Lechertoo
That's you g@ys cup of tea, I always suggested that the other pussy section be separated, other pussy not meaning cock btw. I don't have a issue with your kinks, whatever floats your boat I always say.
of BLM69 taking it for the team! lol

Click if you want to see BLM69 getting pounded. He takes it like a champ.

• BLM69
  • 03-24-2018, 08:56 PM
You girly men are funny, you guys should try pussy sometime, best thing ever! I though only bitches love to suck cocks. That's still true I suppose
Someone sounds insecure.
Someone sounds insecure. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
I would too after taking a face fucking and pounding like that. Damn, BLM is my hero now!
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 02:22 PM
I would too after taking a face fucking and pounding like that. Damn, BLM is my hero now! Originally Posted by Lechertoo
I propose and hang out day for you men, all of you are into cock and you all have cocks to give each other, bring your own wig and makeup

Don't say I never helped you g@ys out now, my idea is brilliant! We'll call it the BLM winnie roast