Small things that irk you in a session?

Someone mentioned he wants to know what activities to expect and a menu. Gets irked if he is then directed to "read my reviews".

Guilty, that's me. I just 86'd a PM because of that. In my case, from my POV I am an old lady compared to most VP's here. I price my service very fairly and I do not see nearly as many guys as most providers do. The bulk of my clientelle are repeat, some over many years.

As far as I am concerned, I have an excellent in call location and I am extremely easy to book with. I am the definition of IOP and I love to spoil my guys with affection and appreciation. If that is not enough for TCB, then I cut it short and tell them to look elsewhere. So many great gentlemen out there who have no problem with my lack of a menu and G rated photos.

I still pay my bills and feel like I have the greatest gents ever who are happy to see me without knowing exactly what will and what will not transpire. I don't want anyone to leave feeling bummed that they did not get what they paid for and wanted. I just choose not to openly advertise what is my choice to give or not.
nothing worse then guys who have not shaved for the day and then you want to grind your face in the cookie jar
and leave rod rash or better yet leave us so sore we can't keep working for a few days ..
STUBBLE.......STUBBLE......... STUBBLE........FUCKING STUBBLE!!!

What Jackie said about the dookie stains was funny as shit....pun intended Originally Posted by Butch :surprise:Cassidy
nothing worse then guys who have not shaved for the day and then you want to grind your face in the cookie jar
and leave rod rash or better yet leave us so sore we can't keep working for a few days .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I call that turf pussy...😯😢😋
I’m not crazy about the road rash but I DO find a man’s stubble kind of sexy! So masculine.

My biggest irk is having to ask for the donation if I don’t see it laying around at the end of the session. It kills the mood! I love it when the man just casually puts it on a table as he’s putting his keys and phone down.
Money is money as long as it's in US dollars.

It's like going to the store and handing them a bunch of coins. They still have to take it. Originally Posted by CG2014

No they do not have to take it. If you have it rolled then they have to take it but loose change they can refuse.
Good things mentioned so far. See if I can add a couple three not mentioned.

When she undresses herself. I love not only helping a woman out of her bra, panties, skirt, etc, but a little mutual undressing isn't bad either. It makes the guy feel wanted a bit...part of the whole 'IOP' thing there. I unlace and kick off my shoes and...oh, you're already naked. It doesn't make me angry, but more of a 'but I wanted to do that' kind of thing.

It's even better when she's on her back and you go to peel the panties and she does that raise up thing to let you take the off. Ohhhhhh, I FUCKING LOVE THAT!! I don't know why I love that so much, but it's fucking awesome!

Along the same lines, I don't like to be naked without there being any previous contact, i.e. kissing and feeling up. Without this I'm likely still super soft and it's just a weird feeling. A little smooching and hugging at the start really triggers blood movement, ladies. I don't need to be rock hard at the start, but maybe 30%, that feels pretty good. Just a little something.

These are my main ones. Some of the other ones are pretty universal.

Body odor
Clock watching, more so in the cut short kind of way, where you have no clue what time it is, and prefer to default on the short. Terrible business etiquette, IMO.

Saying "cum for me". Ladies, please. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER say this. Never, ever, ever. EVER. This just makes it worse. It does. It doesn't help, NOT. ONE. SINGLE. BIT.

Here's how you make a guy cum that's taking too long. More intimate contact. Iff you're in, say, mish, wrap your arms around him. Do that neck nuzzle thing, where you kiss on his neck, and maybe use the tip of your tongue to trigger feelings in the nerve endings. Or even light hickey level sucking (but no actual hickeys). Or maybe kegel clinches. Wrap your legs around him.

Well, these work for me. Many times a guy can sense when he's taking too long, and he's looking for a particular stroke that works for him. Let him work that stroke, and don't do anything to break it, like mess the stroke up with your stroke (yes, at this point be a LITTLE bit of a dead fish...just a little). Going slower works for me in this instance. It's not a 'stall' tactic.

Cheap condoms. Come on, ladies. The good ones feel better. Hence, feel better...guy cums faster...you're done faster.

No lube.

Crappy incall, usually with some goons close by. Geez, guy. If you're going to be a pimp, at least be more stealth about it.

Fake pics, old pics. Goes without saying.
The biggest irk for me is when you are going to be on time for the session and 4 minutes before you arrive she texts you and asks if you can stop and pick up a box of condoms. My usual reply is "not unless I get to use them all for this session."
Not having lube. Seems like the younger providers get offended when I ask for lube. I like to slip and slide and not be worried about if ur in discomfort. 😂
  • Crock
  • 01-19-2018, 03:34 PM
Saying "cum for me". Ladies, please. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER say this. Never, ever, ever. EVER. This just makes it worse. It does. It doesn't help, NOT. ONE. SINGLE. BIT. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That's a big thing, not a small thing. That has a 90% chance of getting a "NO" review from me.
Here is one that matters to SOME of us providers.

FIRST TIME MEETING, you walk in the door and the first thing you do is hug (which is great), start DFK, and then your hand goes straight to rubbing my kitty.

We haven't even had 2 sentences exchanged between us, we haven't exchanged much communication through email, and we have a whole hour to play. What's the rush?

"Breaking the ice," eases my nerves from meeting someone for the first time, and it mentally gets me prepared on how I'm going to rock your world. Plus, once that's established, it's green light central.

So spare 3 minutes to feel each other out before devouring.
At least when I did FBSM, the pace was slower...CFS has lots of hungry wolves..I mean, horny wolves lol
My list is below. It largely has to do with me being aroused most by a woman looking and/or acting sexy rather than just wanting to fuck. Even when I’m in a raging cock, must-fuck-now mood, these still apply.

1.) Meeting up and she looks like she put no prep time into the session at all. I’m a guy. It takes me all of 5-10 minutes to shower and look good for you. If I can tell that I took more time getting ready than you did, we are starting off on the wrong foot.

2.) Just dropping her clothing. Sometimes I want to undress you and admire that body, other times I may just want to eye fuck you. If you did put time into getting all dolled up for me, don’t be in a rush to undo all your hard work. Let me appreciate it.

3.) Not having supplies. Booo.

4.) If it’s an outcall to my place, arriving via Uber. A chick coming over in the middle of the night is a booty call. I can explain that to neighbors. A chick being dropped off and picked up in the middle of the night is...? No clue. An emergency babysitting session? Still working on that one.

5.) I don’t have a number 5, but I felt like writing this anyway to round out my list.
oh when you say did I make you cum yet when you been @DATY for 1.4 min and you barely touch me lol
Here is one that matters to SOME of us providers.

FIRST TIME MEETING, you walk in the door and the first thing you do is hug (which is great), start DFK, and then your hand goes straight to rubbing my kitty.

We haven't even had 2 sentences exchanged between us, we haven't exchanged much communication through email, and we have a whole hour to play. What's the rush?

"Breaking the ice," eases my nerves from meeting someone for the first time, and it mentally gets me prepared on how I'm going to rock your world. Plus, once that's established, it's green light central.

So spare 3 minutes to feel each other out before devouring.
At least when I did FBSM, the pace was slower...CFS has lots of hungry wolves..I mean, horny wolves lol Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
This^

When they got a full checklist comparing your unique experience to hundreds of other robotic sessions they are accustom to and complains about 3 min that they had to calm their own nerves and remove their own clothing but took 3 hours of your time prior to provide their screening information and they lied anyways but blame the provider for their nervousness..

Um we have reasons to be nervous too. Unwillingness to cooperate with screening the first *few times screams LE or plain weirdo who is hiding information for whatever personal gain..
oh when you say did I make you cum yet when you been @DATY for 1.4 min and you barely touch me lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Ah, thank you. You just reminded me what #5 should be on my list since it’s kind of the inverse of yours.

5.) “Cum for me baby”. 2 minutes into the session.
1.) Meeting up and she looks like she put no prep time into the session at all. I’m a guy. It takes me all of 5-10 minutes to shower and look good for you. If I can tell that I took more time getting ready than you did, we are starting off on the wrong foot. Originally Posted by jimballs12
Sometimes it takes more than 5-10 minutes for a guy. I've snuck toiletries into the office bathroom to shave and take a sink bath. And then stopped on the way and used a fast-food restaurant's bathroom to change out of jeans and into slacks and put on a better shirt.

But, yeah, that's a big little thing that irks me. It's not enough to make me not want to return, but it is enough to let me know that she doesn't value my business as much as I value her services and/or her person.

And I've found that familiarity breeds contempt -- she may look good on the first visit, but the more she sees you, the less she feels compelled to dress for success or go the extra mile. The black dress, heels and hose give way to terrycloth one-pieces, sandals, cutoffs, tshirts, the Walmart look, etc. BellaFtWorth is the only provider I have seen regularly who looked as good every subsequent time as she did the first.