Greek-Friendly Providers

I love Greek, nothing makes me cum harder! - but I upcharge because if I didn't everyone would want it and I would become YMMV because I wouldn't be able to give it to everyone all the time.
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Do those who are Greek friendly, ever think about later on in life the effects of what it does to "it" and are they prepared to deal with it? I mean are you gonna be happy having to wear a butt plug rather than depends? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I'm going to guess that you don't offer your clients greek? I don't think your opinion is going to discourage any greek lovers in here.
I love Greek, nothing makes me cum harder! - but I upcharge because if I didn't everyone would want it and I would become YMMV because I wouldn't be able to give it to everyone all the time. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
I disagree with this statement. Not all gents participate in greek. Many are only interested in it some of the time and many have no interest in it at all.
I do
I love Greek, nothing makes me cum harder! - but I upcharge because if I didn't everyone would want it and I would become YMMV because I wouldn't be able to give it to everyone all the time. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Ohhhh Good Gaaawd Daphne!!! I <3 that new avatar!! We need a greek playdate soon!!
Talking my language
mmm.. Tay I like how you said that!
I don't like see anyone that doesn't do Greek. For me it's the reason I am doing the hobby. That and butthole lickers. No girls from my office or church lick buttholes.