How I love my black women! Helping out Manslut

It's usually inexperienced white girls with the pimps. Black women don't go for that bullshit.

But what do I know, I'm a senile GILF. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
But a sexxxy gilf with gorgeous red wet lips!!
But a sexxxy gilf with gorgeous red wet lips!! Originally Posted by angusranch
Mmmmm.... get over here angus and let me put em on ya! MMmmmmuah!

That's soooo friggin' sexxxy Kitty!! Can't wait to play!!
Adrienne Baptiste - what man (or woman) with a brain, eyes, hands, lips, a tongue and working genitalia would NOT want to experience her skills and company?

Originally Posted by HobbySnob
I'd do #1, I would need a few drinks for #2. But that's just me being real. Real talk.
That's the gayest shit I've heard all day...and I work with two gay dudes and a lesbian. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You need to post more, this site has a serious lack of comedic content nowadays.
  • DSK
  • 05-27-2016, 08:51 PM
It's usually inexperienced white girls with the pimps. Black women don't go for that bullshit.

But what do I know, I'm a senile GILF. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Black women don't go for what bullshit? Pimps?
Adrienne Baptiste - what man (or woman) with a brain, eyes, hands, lips, a tongue and working genitalia would NOT want to experience her skills and company? Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Me.
Me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
um yeah me too.....for real .... i'd rather a grey sweat sock.........
Black, white, brown, red, yellow...it doesn't matter. They're all pink where it counts. Originally Posted by snarl
not all of them.. some are scarlet.. which explains why Prince (R.I.P.) wrote a song called "scarlet pussy"..
  • Brot
  • 05-28-2016, 04:10 PM
I love Team Black girls. Is there a no pants cheer-leading squad I can sign up for?