What's Great About Kat..

The word intelligent is over used. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Well that may be -- although I don't see how a word can be overused if it is being used accurately. There are a lot of intelligent people, intelligent machines, etc -- lots of instances where its use is appropriate.

And I happen to think Kat is a pretty bright bulb. I'm not saying she's perfect. But I stand by my use of the word intelligent to describe her.
The word intelligent is over used. Originally Posted by Big Jake

Case in point!

DM
I have never met Kat and probably never will. However, she says what she wants, when she wants and I like someone like that. She is A-OK in my book!
Case in point!

DM Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a stab at me or not.
I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a stab at me or not. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I think we should schedule a best 2 outta 3 mud wrestling at The Yellow Rose between you two guys to settle this thing.
I think we should schedule a best 2 outta 3 mud wrestling at The Yellow Rose between you two guys to settle this thing. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Well, I've never met Big Jake but IB is in really good shape and practices martial arts... this could be interesting!
  • Carl
  • 04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Calling Big Jake big is like calling a woolly mammoth mammoth.
  • Booth
  • 04-09-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a stab at me or not. Originally Posted by Big Jake

I wouldn't sweat it Big Jake. Most of the guys I know around here don't know what the heck he's talking about half the time.
Calling Big Jake big is like calling a woolly mammoth mammoth. Originally Posted by Carl

• Carl
  • 04-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Why so grumpy? Did you have to take the goat to Planned Parenthood?
you said I looked like a woolly mammoth
  • Carl
  • 04-09-2010, 07:16 PM
No, I said you were mammoth like a woolly mammoth. Though some also claim that your cock could also pass for a trunk, I take everything mentioned on the internet to be an embellishment of one sort or another.
Well, allow me to retort.

Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.
No, I said you were mammoth like a woolly mammoth. Though some also claim that your cock could also pass for a trunk, I take everything mentioned on the internet to be an embellishment of one sort or another. Originally Posted by Carl

I think there is a compliment hidden in there some where.
  • Carl
  • 04-09-2010, 07:30 PM
It's stealthy, coming in under the radar like a cruise missive.