The New ECCIE sucks

Missed it.
Glad it is back.
Yes it is different.
I'll get use to it.
I'm learning as I go.
Still the best on the market (IMHO).
"Sweet_K47 said he could not see HIS reviews. I've seen several guys post comments about not seeing their own reviews. My statement was more of, why do you need to see YOUR own review?"

A lot of the reviews on eccie were badges of honor for so many of these basement dwelling mongers. They got to brag about how much the ladies loved them. "See how many bitches I fucked!!!" Or how they got over on the whore.
A lot were there to share information with other mongers or to help market the ladies, whether pimps or just helpful clients. I don't think that most of those guys would care about their own reviews.

The only reason a monger would really want his own reviews is for an ego trip/ spank material.

Just my thoughts.
Have fun!
"Sweet_K47 said he could not see HIS reviews. I've seen several guys post comments about not seeing their own reviews. My statement was more of, why do you need to see YOUR own review?"

A lot of the reviews on eccie were badges of honor for so many of these basement dwelling mongers. They got to brag about how much the ladies loved them. "See how many bitches I fucked!!!" Or how they got over on the whore.
A lot were there to share information with other mongers or to help market the ladies, whether pimps or just helpful clients. I don't think that most of those guys would care about their own reviews.

The only reason a monger would really want his own reviews is for an ego trip/ spank material.

Just my thoughts.
Have fun! Originally Posted by micktoz
I like to look at my old reviews just to relive old memories and fun. Also, sometimes I forget names of ladies who I don't frequent.

But I agree with you..........Have fun.
yes why you all need to read old reviews ,
hell we can't read them at all ,,

Just my thoughts.
Have fun! Originally Posted by micktoz
holy smokes tera...do you ever come to dallas?? Originally Posted by fletch
I do by request xoxo
Truthfully... Politicians suck! They’re all fucking liars. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
And what are you? The pillar of honesty? GTFOH!!!