Restaurant recommendations

Dreamgirl, Superior Motors is great.
Poulet Bleu, Spork, Poulet Bleu, Stagioni, Federal Galley, Morcilla, Superior Motors, Gaucho, Turkish Kebab House, Chengdu Gourmet, Cure
I will agree I like Arlecchinopgh also. But hard to get a reservation. If you like pasta you have to try Leo Greta in Carnegie. You have to make a reservation to get in. also it Byob
The golden pig is also very good. Not a thing on the menu I wouldn't eat. The lady can cook.
Poulet Bleu, Spork, Poulet Bleu, Stagioni, Federal Galley, Morcilla, Superior Motors, Gaucho, Turkish Kebab House, Chengdu Gourmet, Cure Originally Posted by chuckrodent
Thanks Chuck! I haven’t tried Poulet Bleu but I do agree with the others on your list.
Umi if you like sushi

http://www.bigburrito.com/umi/
Umi if you like sushi

http://www.bigburrito.com/umi/ Originally Posted by bambino
Is Umi a good hooker restaurant?
Is Umi a good hooker restaurant? Originally Posted by Charley3
Sure. Especially if they like sushi.
Anything around New Kensington? The place seems like a ghost town for any real dining choices.
Anything around New Kensington? The place seems like a ghost town for any real dining choices. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It’s pretty much a ghost town period. If you like lobster, try the Nest in Jeanette. It’s their specialty and fun place to go with a group.
Dreamgirl, Superior Motors is great. Originally Posted by chuckrodent
The food is superb.

The politics aren't. Catch-22.
The food is superb.

The politics aren't. Catch-22. Originally Posted by tannana
I’ve known him since I was a teenager. And then also worked with him for many years in a few places. He’s a strong personality, highly opinionated, and admittedly cocky AF. I’ve seen him make line cooks cry and run out the closest exit begging for mommy.

All that aside, he is talented AF.

Time for a trip to Braddock...
Sound's like most really good chefs.
The food is superb.

The politics aren't. Catch-22. Originally Posted by tannana
What does politics have to do with restaurants? Unless they won’t serve you because of your political affiliation. I guess people do boycott Chck Fil La because of politics.
What does politics have to do with restaurants? Originally Posted by bambino
Why don't you ask the lib-retarded democrats who stalk and harass members of the Trump administration in public restaurants? That's how they roll!
  • Knute
  • 08-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Anything around New Kensington? The place seems like a ghost town for any real dining choices. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I think Sheetz in NK is about as good as it gets.