Oh2?

Looks like it's up and running again this morning....

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
I downloaded Puffin and I can't log on. Keep getting an
error timed out message. Glad you can log on, wish I could.
I can get on with the Puffin browser always used it and now sometimes it’s letting me use Safari but then it’ll kick me off
^^^ your not even on that site haha Of course you’re gonna have no problem signing in crazy person Originally Posted by Cendell M
Me and CendellM are now besties so I'm hesitant to say anything about Try weekly to upset her but whoever is behind that keyboard wouldn't last a half an hour on our home with all of the foolishness he or she puts out. Anything, nothing, something. Okay. I'm not getting on either and when I do it's incredibly slow. I have my harem of women so I don't really think about it too much. I'm not trying to enlarge my circle. Too much bad service for top Dollar
My login was short-lived.... now when opening a page it just hangs up on me again.

A'Man
Me and CendellM are now besties so I'm hesitant to say anything about Try weekly to upset her but whoever is behind that keyboard wouldn't last a half an hour on our home with all of the foolishness he or she puts out. Anything, nothing, something. Okay. I'm not getting on either and when I do it's incredibly slow. I have my harem of women so I don't really think about it too much. I'm not trying to enlarge my circle. Too much bad service for top Dollar Originally Posted by Pitroom
I wouldn’t say we’re besties we called a truce And yes, TryWeekly is my guy

He’s hilarious As for you and me the shits over with, I’m gonna let you do your thing and I’ll feel how I feel we made a truce best thing to do at this point we’ve agreed to disagree
Well I guess I'll never see those pretty toes in person. On another note in all honesty I appreciate your longevity in this crazy business CendellM. Lesser women would have been swallowed whole. I come across a certain way but I'm a teddy bear and in all honesty an active pussy buyer. Hell had a session today and must of sucked on her vagina for over 30 minutes to get her over the top 3 times. I work hard in what I do to make money and it's dangerous. I come here to have fun. Had a session today and she rocked my world. Got one scheduled tomorrow. I alot of times post when I'm fucked up so that gets me in trouble but I'll bet 10,000 any female who's been bcd with me has had a great time or they just straight lying. Everyone!!! Get in with all of the latin agency. That's your fall back plan. Get your rolodex strong. 1 chick knows 5 or 15. Get with guys like Anandaman where he likes you as a hobbyist. He probably don't like me too much but that's okay. He's a wealth of knowledge however he gets the information. If the hooker whisperer says he can't get on Oh2 then the sky has fallen. I thought he had the decoder pin for Oh2. I'm joking but not really

Someone has a hard on for Oh2 and I'm not smart enough to understand all the tech shit. I'm personally not fucking with the track, stg, Eros, tryst etc. I just wish Oh2 would hire the same tech guy as Eccie or lose some enemies. Who has time to hack a hooker site. Store up your numbers guys and get ready for the winter and say absolutely nothing on the board except accolades so the women will like you lol.im sort of hurt because I really like Oh2. I need to work on being nicer because we all need connections. Let's all look out for each other. All we have is each other
There's a network I'm not privy to. A ex provider girlfriend told me when she goes to Austin etc, she doesn't advertise because plugs(hobbyists, pimps ,free pussy getters) already have sessions lined up for her. It's a reality so you got to get in that clique to weather the storm. I'm not, I'm too old and ornery to fit in and kiss ass plus like I said my rolodex is strong. Anyone want any help reach out, I give Intel and I'm not connected at all I've just spent a bunch of money. Give Oh2 a day or 2, download puffin etc.
OH2 has been down since Friday morning. Still having connection error.
(message states "ourhome2.net took too long to repond")
I haven't had issues, My advice will be; get a vpn like surfshark etc... plenty out there and cost is less than 100 for 2-3 years. Then move your location to international, like australia canada etc; I'm successful 95% of the time getting on. Plus its safer to browse. Good Luck
I can get in
Great advice on vpn with international setting ….thank you
I finally downloaded Puffin and that seems to be working well.
Yep puffin browser always works weird
Please someone enlighten me to puffin
Please someone enlighten me to puffin Originally Posted by Pitroom
It’s just an internet browser that allows you to login to OH2. I don’t know the tech behind it, but it works.

Can download it in the app store