Blizzard Blonde

More gals on Twitter for upstate than Eccie so get a hobby Twitter and you can easily contact her. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
The Twitter Community isn’t toxic. I follow probably around 30 women who are either locals or visit regularly.
The Twitter Community isn’t toxic. I follow probably around 30 women who are either locals or visit regularly. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
#UpStateLove
I love how it kills some of these Eccie trolls that there are actually local women who weigh over 140lb and aren’t so desperate that they need to see every low-quality client who contacts them lol!
I love how it kills some of these Eccie trolls that there are actually local women who weigh over 140lb and aren’t so desperate that they need to see every low-quality client who contacts them lol! Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
That’s because physical appearance doesn’t have to regulate your standards. An overweight classy lady can have high standards and a skinny woman chasing a demon can have non. I personally have seen blizzard blonde classy and hot. Don’t get much sexier then that
If you can't use Twitter you could try the new app Twotter / Twat-her
I love how it kills some of these Eccie trolls that there are actually local women who weigh over 140lb and aren’t so desperate that they need to see every low-quality client who contacts them lol! Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
takes a real high ...quality ...funnel ta say that
Any reviews anywhere on Blizzard Blonde??
I too recently contacted her and and tried getting screened I gave her my references one of which is VP who is actually commenting on this thread and she replied that we weren’t a match.
Same here, then she blocked me on Twitter when I told her that her communication skills were pretty crappy for stretching things out for over a month.
  • PBJ4U
  • 10-20-2018, 04:39 PM
I believe she asked me not to review so out of respect I have not. I will say that when I saw her I found her to be attractive, articulate, fun, and quite frankly I simply have been out of the area the last several months so have not been able to see her again- which I would do at the drop of a hat
Pretty informative post. I also got in touch with her via Twitter and she blocked me. I gave her my references and where I worked and my LinkedIn page and she blocked me with no response at all. Seems to me she is a whack job.
Must not have said the "magic" word.
Please
Seems to me she is a whack job. Originally Posted by Jbsteel
Please Originally Posted by lilylivered
or.... cunt....
Pretty informative post. I also got in touch with her via Twitter and she blocked me. I gave her my references and where I worked and my LinkedIn page and she blocked me with no response at all. Seems to me she is a whack job. Originally Posted by Jbsteel
Please Originally Posted by lilylivered
or.... cunt.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
mmmm unless she has a job or has a SO, no need for her ta ask where client works. IMHO

she work, or only as a working girl ?
SO work, or works hard living off of her ?