A succinct description of the #2

My AR fires both 5.56 or 223 so if they ban the AR wouldn’t they have to ban the Mini 14 another semi automatic that fires the same ammo? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
yes, they would have to ban other models besides AR15 that use 5.56mm/.223 ammo to be consistent.
My AR fires .308 or, if you will, 7.62 X 51. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
AR11?
You are completely wrong if you are discussing the 2nd Amendment. This is not even what they are talking about.
They are talking about a free state needing a militia. Originally Posted by VitaMan
you are not getting the point.

who is the militia?
AR 10 and, yes, I also have an AR 15
AR 10 and, yes, I also have an AR 15 Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
My favorite tool is my Saiga 12 with a 25 round drum. Before I removed the bump stock it was really a hoot to shoot. It still fun just being a simple semi.
you are not getting the point.

who is the militia? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

The militia is not created to take down a tyrannical government of a free state.
Read it again.
The militia is not created to take down a tyrannical government of a free state.
Read it again. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What? Really? Just what were the colonists doing while writing the Dec. of Ind..?

You dont like guns. We get it!
Read it again. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Free state? Where you live, it’s evident it isn’t the USA.

YOU WERE SCOLDING SOME INDIVIDUAL ABOUT THEIR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. AIM YOUR DISDAIN TO ANY AND ALL POLITICIANS THAT TALK ABOUT GUNS. IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IGNORANCE THERE IT BE
AR 10 and, yes, I also have an AR 15 Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
308, is pretty expensive ammo to fire Willy nilly . Which is why I own AR 15 and AK47.

I paid over 3 dollars a round for 10 MM with a claimed 2700 plus M V. They will reach out and touch an object quickly.
What? Really? Just what were the colonists doing while writing the Dec. of Ind..?

You dont like guns. We get it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not writing the Second Amendment, WD.
We were fighting a tyranical govt that had tried and was disarming its citizens.
You completely miss it.

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with discussing fighting a foreign state.

It is discussing a militia to be formed for the free state that is having its Constitution and following amendments written and put in place.
You completely miss it.

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with discussing fighting a foreign state.

It is discussing a militia to be formed for the free state that is having its Constitution and following amendments written and put in place. Originally Posted by VitaMan

#3 says you are wrong (as usual) the term free state or government isn’t
Isn’t found anywhere

militia noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.
mi·​li·​tia | \ mə-ˈli-shə \
plural militias
Definition of militia
1a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency
The militia was called to quell the riot.
b : a body of citizens organized for military service
2 : the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service
3 : a private group of armed individuals that operates as a paramilitary force and is typically motivated by a political or religious ideology
specifically : such a group that aims to defend individual rights against government authority that is perceived as oppressive
308, is pretty expensive ammo to fire Willy nilly . Which is why I own AR 15 and AK47.

I paid over 3 dollars a round for 10 MM with a claimed 2700 plus M V. They will reach out and touch an object quickly. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
How many times have you fired this weapon outside of a range?
#3 says you are wrong (as usual) the term free state or government isn’t
Isn’t found anywhere
Originally Posted by oilfieldace
This isn't working for you ?

Second Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You mention in your post I am wrong again. But you have only been active the last few days. Before that you were completely dormant. How would you know anything about discussions over the last several months. It's looking very suspicious how you suddenly reappeared.