Over 16 Reviews on Listcrawler
Over 10 Reviews on Adultlook
5 Reviews on PrivateDelights

(504)564-7894
msmistys69@protonmail.com

STAY IN TOUCH... ONE SITE NEVER STOPS A SHOW Originally Posted by Misty S
TIME WILL TELL FOR SURE

CG
It's the end of the world as we know and I feel fine...and I don't have to bash any ladies on here to feel good about myself. Maybe...that's because I have a real life and don't troll 24/7 looking for ways to bash ladies. I just troll when I can and really appreciate the ladies on here and always hope that they have great, safe mucho fun days n nights .

We men have it way too easy. We don't have to put on makeup, curl or straighten are hair, shave this and all that, wear the right outfit and shoes, put up with stupid cheap men or men that are here to HELP ladies get established.
We men just have to be clean and presentable and take care of the lady that worked her ass off to spend time with you.

Disclaimer to add...not all women and men are the same and never will be
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2019, 05:48 PM
It's the end of the world as we know and I feel fine...and I don't have to bash any ladies on here to feel good about myself. Maybe...that's because I have a real life and don't troll 24/7 looking for ways to bash ladies. I just troll when I can and really appreciate the ladies on here and always hope that they have great, safe mucho fun days n nights .

We men have it way too easy. We don't have to put on makeup, curl or straighten are hair, shave this and all that, wear the right outfit and shoes, put up with stupid cheap men or men that are here to HELP ladies get established.
We men just have to be clean and presentable and take care of the lady that worked her ass off to spend time with you.

Disclaimer to add...not all women and men are the same and never will be Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This sounds like a WK ad, go get some sleep pops
We men just have to be clean and presentable and take care of the lady that worked her ass off to spend time with you. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Mangina mode..........Activated.

We men have it way too easy. We don't have to put on makeup, curl or straighten are hair, shave this and all that, wear the right outfit and shoes, Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Yea, getting ready for work to earn money can be a drag for lots of folks.
Mangina mode..........Activated. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I think everyone is over reacting. We have pm's and folders still we can contact our list they can contact us. Still shows how many reviews and post they did have. They still have the men's lounge we still have the powder room. I haven't looked at Dallas/Arlington skip the games yet to see if it has effected there or OH2 bout to post today for my trip.
YEP; SCREENING IN TEXAS WILL BE A BITCH. For those who rode it through on P411 bet you are glad you did now. If I have seen you before and you need a reference to get on their let me know.
I have been east this whole time so have no idea how Texas Business is doing with these new laws I WILL SOON FIND OUT TOMORROW. LOL
Yeah that face picture thing kills me. So I am going to send through text a picture of my face you could be cop very easy to convict with my face associated with the phone number in the room when caught, IF YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL.
Or worse you could be in a custody or visitation battle to see your kids a face pic in the wrong hands can be awful for your real life.
MEN QUIT BEING LAZY when you get there if you do not like what you see turn around. We take risks for what we want, $. You take risks for what you want.
It's definitely super sad! I've loved ECCIE and this community. It's an odd feeling.
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2019, 02:29 PM
MEN QUIT BEING LAZY when you get there if you do not like what you see turn around. We take risks for what we want, $. You take risks for what you want. Originally Posted by Majichands
Yes men, go waste your time driving only to be disappointed and turn around for the walk of shame back to your vehicle and drive back knowing you weren't lazy. What's this logic called?
Gas wasting logic. Then when you walk away you get called every name in the book by the key board warriors.
Not having any probs making contacts and opening up communications.
Yes men, go waste your time driving only to be disappointed and turn around for the walk of shame back to your vehicle and drive back knowing you weren't lazy. What's this logic called? Originally Posted by BLM69
LMAO, Does this ass kissing white Knight thing really get you discounts?
LMAO, Does this ass kissing white Knight thing really get you discounts? Originally Posted by goodolboy
it was blindingly obvious he was being sarcastic, to me atleast.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2019, 12:19 PM
it was blindingly obvious he was being sarcastic, to me atleast. Originally Posted by darkwader
Sarcasm must of gone way over his head