PROVIDERS... Whats your #1 complaint about Hobbyist?

What’s with the towel shit? I travel a lot. First thing I do is find house keeping and tell them my kids are coming over to swim. Bring me 4 sets of towels. I tip $10.00. Never had a problem. The room usually comes with three sets. Now that’s 7 sets! Which makes me want to ask... how many guys are you seeing in a day? And do you offer frequent flyer miles? Dam!?
SL,

I don't see a lot of guys period, but I do like to take showers in the morning, after I see a client and before I go to bed. So, myself I go through towels like crazy.

No FFM here, but for you......I might consider it.
SL,

I don't see a lot of guys period, but I do like to take showers in the morning, after I see a client and before I go to bed. So, myself I go through towels like crazy.

No FFM here, but for you......I might consider it. Originally Posted by MsElena
I wonder what this is gonna cost me???

Question... woman seem to pack a lot more stuff than men. I'm willing to bet if you brought your own super soft high end towels that a hot provider like yourself so richly deserves, you would not drawn any suspicion. Then you still secure extra towels via house keeping for those exhausted and extremely satisfied patrons! And if that doesn't work you post BYOT on your Website. (BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS)
I wonder what this is gonna cost me???

Question... woman seem to pack a lot more stuff than men. I'm willing to bet if you brought your own super soft high end towels that a hot provider like yourself so richly deserves, you would not drawn any suspicion. Then you still secure extra towels via house keeping for those exhausted and extremely satisfied patrons! And if that doesn't work you post BYOT on your Website. (BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS) Originally Posted by Still Looking

As for what its going to cost you......we can talk, we can play "let's make a deal." LOL

BYOT, love it

Depending on what type of sessions my clients book, I try to bring some of my own towels with me because I don't like to pack up 3 suitcases. I tend to over pack a little.
Bad breath....and thats a tough thing to tell someone too..."It smells like you just ate cat shit." LOL seriously though I hate tasting what they had to eat earlier GROSS.
As for appreciation? I appreciate guys that use the shower that I offer before we start AND I also appreciate GUYS THAT MANSCAPE!!! THANK YOU!!!! Nothing worse than a mouthful of pubes >barf<
As for what its going to cost you......we can talk, we can play "let's make a deal." LOL

BYOT, love it

Depending on what type of sessions my clients book, I try to bring some of my own towels with me because I don't like to pack up 3 suitcases. I tend to over pack a little. Originally Posted by MsElena
Ya I know the type. And you put make up on with a brush that has three hairs! There are some things you just always count on!
Ya I know the type. And you put make up on with a brush that has three hairs! There are some things you just always count on! Originally Posted by Still Looking
My make up brush has 5 hairs thank you very much.

I don't always over pack, just when I know I'm going out with a client for dinner/drinks and then of course the lingerie. I always pack enough lingerie that I could put on a lingerie model show myself. Which is a good thing right?
Definitely clients who wanna text & chat all day long after having bought only one session or even worse; not buying a session at all & still wanting to text & chat all day. This is the sole reason I dont put up a number anymore, ugh!
I always pack enough lingerie that I could put on a lingerie model show myself. Which is a good thing right? Originally Posted by MsElena
Not in my book. That's just more things I would have to get off of you to get to the good stuff!
Not in my book. That's just more things I would have to get off of you to get to the good stuff! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Agreed....

A slip or whatever you happen to be wearing is fine with me. I don't really care for the lady I'm seeing to start changing clothes when meeting. I do however enjoy undressing a woman a layer at a time along with a gal tuggin' at my clothes to get them off. Something about that.... haven't figured out why yet lol.
Not in my book. That's just more things I would have to get off of you to get to the good stuff! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
OK fine. I'll just answer the door nude. Better?
I don't have many complaints as the majority of mine have been great, maybe knock one out before you come over or make sure you have enough time for me to , so you can last longer
One I can think of is don't start calling and texting wanting to chat right before the appt cause I'm trying to get ready! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Please come knock a couple out of me!

+1000

Haha or in my case horse treats! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Will apples and sugar cubes work? lol

My main complain is a reflection of my experience. I will keep it simple. I do not like beig asked to stay OTC without being offered donation. I am not your GF.

You provide a house, car and financial security to your wife, not me. So if you want free clock free dates, go to your wife. Thats her job. Don't ask me to do her job. It's not fair to me. Originally Posted by incognito isis
I expected nothing less than this from you. No likes, just a complaint and thankfully only your main one. Judging from your posts you're referring to outcalls. So guys know how you are, your ads should state, ''I'm a clock watcher and if I'm not out the door at the end of the scheduled time, you must pay me a portion of my rate if I stay over 5 minutes past our time. I do not like beig asked to stay OTC without being offered donation. I am not your GF. You provide a house, car and financial security to your wife, not me. So if you want free clock free dates, go to your wife. Thats her job. Don't ask me to do her job. It's not fair to me."

That would be an honest ad and show your true colors. Don't get me wrong, if a session goes over because you were having a great time, a tip would be nice and deserved. If you were just chatting because you wanted to, past the time and could simply walk out the door and don't, that's on you and he should not be expected pay you for it.
OK fine. I'll just answer the door nude. Better? Originally Posted by MsElena
Perfect! Heels and a smile, what else could anyone want or need?
My make up brush has 5 hairs thank you very much.

I don't always over pack, just when I know I'm going out with a client for dinner/drinks and then of course the lingerie. I always pack enough lingerie that I could put on a lingerie model show myself. Which is a good thing right? Originally Posted by MsElena
AH... I'm not falling for that one AGAIN. Had a provider that liked candles light and lots of lingerie, garter belts fancy bra straps. Hell it took me over an hour to get down to her panties! Come to find out they weren't panties.. it was a chastity belt! She couldn't find the key... go figure two hours of being a boy scoot and no dam reward!
AH... I'm not falling for that one AGAIN. Had a provider that liked candles light and lots of lingerie, garter belts fancy bra straps. Hell it took me over an hour to get down to her panties! Come to find out they weren't panties.. it was a chastity belt! She couldn't find the key... go figure two hours of being a boy scoot and no dam reward!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, I hope you got a make up session.