To Providers: how can some of you be out of business due to financial difficulties?

I don't think it's anyones business how the providers spend the money they do or don't have. just like it's no one elses business how I spend my money and whether it makes me short for the month or even breaks me. Originally Posted by looiecypher
i agree, but it's a two-way street. when a person or an organization earns and spends their money in such a way as to cause less-than-positive effects in the larger population [think enron, aig, banks, US Govt, some individuals, some providers], i believe it's irresponsible for that person/org to pretend like it's a once-in-a-lifetime event and it will never happen again, to the point of not accepting and applying any lessons presented by the universe. ["ah, this time is different..."].
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" George Santayana From his work; Life of Reason, Reason in Common Sense 1905.
so, as i said over in the other thread (see below), i retract my perhaps less than sensitive comment on the original thread. but do offer this advice put forward by many much smarter in this realm than me.
plan for your future or your future will plan it for you.
and you may not like what she/he plans for you!

(the other thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=145211#post145211)

end of my thoughts on this thread.
FWOG hit the nail on the head when he said that alot of us older guy's would love to be able to afford MORE time. I for one, don't like 15-min. or 30-min. sessions because of the RUSH factor. and to me, it is just plain rude to go into a session and attack the session in a manner that we don't even communicate much because of the clock.

but, because of the ecomony, 30-min. sessions are starting to look good for the budget but not good for how i feel and how i would like to conduct myself during a session. I would LOVE to be able to afford a session where i would walk in and not be in a hurry, communicate with the lady, have a drink, listen to some music, groping, and EASE into the session. and still get MSOG.

Read my signature line, that takes time to achieve if you are trying to achieve it right. The best session for that would be atleast 2-hours. As i scan the Ad's, i simply can't afford ($$.5x2 = 500.00) sessions EVERY week. maybe i can afford those once every 6-weeks but, i would hobby alot more often and with different ladies if the rate was $$/2-hr. or even $$.5/2-hr. Do you see my point ladies?

This discussion is NOT directed at any particular lady but, an over all general topic, in an attempt to try to come up with ideas that will benifit ALL of us. Providers & Hobbyists Unite & lets prosper.

CG
im new... to the hobby that is.. and believe me.. MONEY IS GOOD.. but times are rough for some people, and unless you are *saving** youR $$$, you will spend that quick cash. and as far as the phone ringing? ** it ALWAYS RINGS.. but my wise mother always taught me... ALL MONEY AINT GOOD MONEY HONEY** SO I DONT PUSH AN APT..or money, because if its meant to be. it will happen..

<3 Brooke

because if its meant to be. it will happen..
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
It is baby doll...and you're gonna be surprised when this old guy shows you a few things out of his deep bag of tricks!!!
im new... to the hobby that is.. and believe me.. MONEY IS GOOD.. but times are rough for some people, and unless you are *saving** youR $$$, you will spend that quick cash. and as far as the phone ringing? ** it ALWAYS RINGS.. but my wise mother always taught me... ALL MONEY AINT GOOD MONEY HONEY** SO I DONT PUSH AN APT..or money, because if its meant to be. it will happen..

<3 Brooke
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
All Money ain't good money and thats why ALL providers should Screen, Screen, and Screen some more. As far as don't push an apt. i agree there too. if it was ment to be, it will happen IF the client can afford it at this time frame. Smart advertising and Weekly Specials can make it all come together and KEEP that phone ringing.

Which brings up another point: How about the Providers that the phone DON'T ring as much as yours do? You know the providers that i am talking about, the ones that are struggling to make ends meet on a weekly or monthly basis? and don't have anything put away for that rainy day, or when times get tough? The ones that Tomorrow is the 1st and the RENT is due, electricity is Due, Fridge is Bare, and the phone ain't Ringing and hasn't been ringing for weeks? How about them?

Should they wait? and how long should they wait?
A wise man once told me, He/She who Hesitates, is LOST !!!

CG
ooo ya?? cant wait... the biker bar is yelling BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at the end of the night... youll be yelling it too!!
ooo ya?? cant wait... the biker bar is yelling BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at the end of the night... youll be yelling it too!! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Not sure I still want to take you to the biker bar baby doll...lots of tatted up bad boys in there and I'd hate to lose you to one of them!!!

well if their phone isnt ringin.. then they need new strategy..

** maybe work on their kissing.. being passionate.. actually be concerned on what the client wants, instead of that money on the dressor.** biggest advice from this newbie.. is actually treat him like hes your husband or boyfriend for the time being.. n believe me, when you really enjoy what you do... it doesnt matter how "ugly".."big" or w.e the problem is.. HE WILL LOVe u BECAUSE YOUR HONEST AND actually care about HIM! and believe me.. if the providers whose phone aint ringing...dont try to compromise with the business.. there are girls like me who will love to take them off ur hands
As an earlier poster said, repeat business is the key to success in this "hobby."

If a guy decides to splurge and spend $250 (and I'm pretty sure thats the splurge amount around here), and the lady were to say "you know, I really appreciate you're choosing me, I know there's a lot of selection out there, and to thank you I'd like to offer you $50 off on any future sessions over the next 1-2 months," that's what I'd call good customer service.

Yeah, I know its not an original thought and is probably in practice quite a bit, but I'm just putting it out there.
As an earlier poster said, repeat business is the key to success in this "hobby."

If a guy decides to splurge and spend $250 (and I'm pretty sure thats the splurge amount around here), and the lady were to say "you know, I really appreciate you're choosing me, I know there's a lot of selection out there, and to thank you I'd like to offer you $50 off on any future sessions over the next 1-2 months," that's what I'd call good customer service.

Yeah, I know its not an original thought and is probably in practice quite a bit, but I'm just putting it out there. Originally Posted by TexasT
That can be a very effective tactic. I can think of a lady who offered me a modest discount when I saw her again before year end. It broke the tie between checking if the grads was greener or sticking with something I liked. She ended up with 3 visits in about 5 weeks, where I likely wouldn't have been back around for a few months.

Even little things like offering up a litle extra time 15-20 minutes when a repeat is booking are the things that make you feel valued and more likely to repeat instead of move on.
Yes, but many of us are wealthy enough and good looking enough to not just settle on the criteria you stated above. Looks matter and I can't speak for all guys but if I am not attracted to you, a sandwich won't help - I can get that at Subway for $5 on the way home from the gym. Originally Posted by justanotherguy
lmao! isn't that the truth

im new... to the hobby that is.. and believe me.. MONEY IS GOOD.. and as far as the phone ringing? ** it ALWAYS RINGS.. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
as it should be brooke. you are still the flavor of the week. wait until you have been around.
haha u sayin once ive been on the scene for awhile it will change? and what does that mean "flavor" cause u and couple other have said to me.. liike flavor of the month and week as u said? sounds good.. but i dont see where u would get that from lol
What she means is because you're new, every guy wants you. After you've been seen by a few and gotten a few reviews your newbie popularity will fade and the calls will taper off.

Kinda like a hit song. Once it comes out, it's all over the radio 50 times a day. Once it's out of 'heavy rotation' it's played less and less with each passing day, until it gets to a point where it's hardly played at all.

Or something like that.

Well spoken RC and I might add one comment for Brooke...as the new kid on the block you will attract both the nice guys and the jerks...so screen everyone completely.

Don't fall for the guy who offers you a ridiculous amount of money, but wants to see you right now, leaving no time for proper screening. Happened recently to a friend of mine in Fort Worth...

If it doesn't feel right or you have any doubts just err on the side of caution, turn it down; there are so many others babe...
thats why im smart... i dont see everybody that calls.. emails.. or PMs.. lol shit i gotta leave a lil curiosity for the men.

but i do have my regulars.. who i see... ALOT, and hopefully i dont go out of "heavy rotation" BROOKE CUMSALOT IS NO ONE HIT WONDER..

** i plan on traveling... alot.. to prevent such problem hope yall dont get tired of me anytime soon. cause im not going anywhere...