Fans of Nikki Love

welcome back babes cant wait to meet u
Thanks!! See Y'all Monday! Have a great weekend!
It's very nice to see when people fight back....against injustice.

EVERYBODY deserves a fair chance to survive on this board.
No justice.....no piece.....heh
"injustice"?

I love when hooker boards turn into bastions of justice and equality...
NaN, your avatar is a pic of the girl I posted who makes me want to vomit. What's up? Can't you play nice?

Nicki, welcome back, how is your Wakeup challenge going?
I thinck justice would be sarunga fucking NIKKIOVE
NaN, your avatar is a pic of the girl I posted who makes me want to vomit. What's up? Can't you play nice?

Nicki, welcome back, how is your Wakeup challenge going? Originally Posted by essence

I am choosing to keep my "personal" life, just that.. or share it with those who matter, not with a bunch of fucktards who do not know me, see me, pay my bills, or truly give a damn about my "health"..

Im sure that since I do keep my photos current, you can check my showcase and see for yourself... or watch for reviews to see if it is mentioned.....

A "life style" change does not happen over night, it takes time, and work, but thanks for asking..
No justice.....no peace.....heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Now, that's a "golden nugget", my friend.

"injustice"?

I love when hooker boards turn into bastions of justice and equality... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That's probably because....you think everybody on this board is a heartless zombie....just like you.

I thinck justice would be sarunga fucking NIKKIOVE Originally Posted by dearhunter
That wouldn't be necessary....if you would kindly let me and everybody else know....how it felt....when you got fucked by NIKKI.....that is...when she came back to the board.

Well, one could...of course....logically assume that it felt like "sweet summer rain".
No, I assume that everyone knows that the last place anyone should be looking for the application of human laws is on the Interwebs...and the last place on the Interwebs that anyone should look for the application of human laws is on a hooker board...

I assume people know what the Interwebs is...I'm constantly proven wrong...
This thread has a topic folks...... Lets try and get back on it please...... Its too early in the thread to let it get sideways just yet.......

JaD
I don't wear panties!!!
I had to calm down.. and re-group...

Im back & here to stay... NO MATTER WHAT...

Thanks Amy for letting me vent all the time..lol
& Thank YOU to EVERY one else who sent PM's, Emails, Text and continued to be who you are no matter what some one else has to say!!!..
I appreciate all the love

Y'all Have a Blessed day!! Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
You go girl!! I love your new Avatar, too! Just remember this: "Boys will be Boys!" Don't let it get to you. I know it's hard sometimes, but it goes with the territory. Take care.
For the record.....jr and I are discussing NL........and thus on topic.

I just thinck he should put his dick where his mouth is.......ijs

NIKKI, do you like greek?

Heh
For the record.....jr and I are discussing NL........and thus on topic.

I just thinck he should put his dick where his mouth is.......ijs

NIKKI, do you like greek?

Heh Originally Posted by dearhunter

I think I made it pretty clear on other post, that I do not like ASSHOLES

Just to "correct you" this thread was for FANS of NIKKILOVE not ^^^^^

If you want to continue to be negative, you may have better luck on other threads.

I find halrious.. that some who claim to not be starting mess, negativity, or personally attacking individuals on the board, seem to show up with their usuall crap, where they are not wanted, or really have no reason to be unless they are continuing to try to be negative -- so... for those of you doing that, go to your buddy's thread and continue the B.S. ---- not here.

If you don't favor the big girls, STOP FOLLOWING THEM..
NAN that whale shit was funny. I declare some of you take this board waaayyyy too serious. Knock knock, who is it ? It the fucking world, wanting to know if you are ever going to come out and play.

Some people are comfortable with who they are, others always gotta tell us they are

BTW it's ok to laugh at yourself, I laugh at you often too lol.

I am just gonna go see Nikki, she seems nice. Welcome back.

Alot of y'all in thus threAD need to lighten up a little.