WHAT A PISS ANT MOVE!!!

And I believe it was you that said I was absolute best in the business not me
And Winn-Dixie you don't know me you have 31 post and no reviews who gives a s*** about your opinion and really real mule you need glasses baby
Anyways I'm staying out of coed this place is poisonous
Anyways I'm staying out of coed this place is poisonous Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Promises promises, don't let the door hit you in your fake-ass!! 340 an hour!! You ain't worth a food stamp
Okay mandal
Post a review then you can talk s*** Sheriff
ass injections huh
That's funny I did ask Z.. you really don't want to know what all was said peanut. Rest assure I k ow more about you then you think.. RR... WINN DIX.. i get it. It must be hard to start over as an old fuck.. but hey just read our reviews on how real ballers ball. Might keep you entertained before your nap.
That's funny I did ask Z.. you really don't want to know what all was said peanut. Rest assure I k ow more about you then you think.. RR... WINN DIX.. i get it. It must be hard to start over as an old fuck.. but hey just read our reviews on how real ballers ball. Might keep you entertained before your nap. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Hey idiot just caught you in a lie!! I'am not rr you tranny humper!! I laugh at you , you wanna be gangsta. Pull up your britches and get in line. I'am calling you out whata peon, you are a liar!! Although Z does not know me he can verify who i'm not, he does not know anything else beyond that. With the exception of a few pm's between us. Your credibility is shit, all you are is a bunch of hot air and talk. You have to pay for a girl to touch you, and you only go after the real young inexperienced and dumb ones. So that you can manipulate and use them. You ought to hear what people are saying about you, it is not good. BTW is the real reason you like anal so much because you are a member of the rainbow coalition, or because that is the only way you can feel anything!! Young Punk
Fake words just like everything about you baby lol

And free pussy? Ha I OVERPAID for your fake ass, fake tits, fake EVERYTHING and your bouts of falling asleep during sessions lol

I feel sorry for you, I really do cause like you always said karma is a bitch

Continue talking until you're blue because I know how much drama you and Mata love, I've got way more important shit to do like the sexy cocktail waitress at the roulette table haha

Continue talking baby, your Puppet Mata will be here to join you soon

Cheers : )
Originally Posted by Dr. Sin
Dude. You really are a moron if you think anyone believes you
Hey Winnie the Pooh you just told us to ask Z Who You Are and then you contradict yourself and say he doesn't know who I am make up your mind mandal the new sheriff in town is a mandal
Bang Bang or Dr. Sin...just being real with you. The fact you tried to pinned me responsible for those videos under that account was extremely messed up. I've been sharing my content for years and everyone else knew to simply just keep here within this site. Because of this, Providers that members here really enjoyed like Aubrey346 is most likely not coming back to Eccie anymore. Another thing, the whole situation about Kendal Clarkson apartment and her son...is something you shouldn't really be bringing up on this board. That's way to personal and unnecessary.

And this new sheriff in town...I've seen them all come and go...nothing new.
Multiple handles to Harass members-get exposed-Long Vacation-find another clever way to create another account w/out getting caught by the moderators...Repeat.
Kendal sad that you would drag my ex who I haven't spoken to in 2.5 years into this, even sadder you would take my statement about providers allowing pics and vids to be about yourself. It was a blanket statement about allowing an image of ones self to be digitally recorded with all that is known about the Internet.
My posting was solely because of a pussywhipped pot bellied balding troll acting like an idiot on this board.
His stupidity abounds... shown clearly by him thinking every single handle that pops up is me.
Or the stupid fucking comments he likes to post about thinking somehow I've lost my job and can't afford to hobby. Or the fact that no longer review. This moron is too stupid to realize that every review I have written states I contacted off p411, guess it's his broke ass that doesn't know how to hobby easily!
RR and Dixie are the same... If not they share the same GIMP life because the bitterness of having a pathetic life is coming through. Must be long lines at the soup kitchen.. they are both SOOOOOO mad. Hehehe
Like I said, biggest moron on the board!
Cough up your address pussy, find out if I'm a gimp!
You'll find out I'm in much better shape than you pot bellied balding troll King.