Horny seeking Relief

Everybody knows it's not a thread Dude. Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Most have come to realize that it is a self alert from a argumentative whore or her pimp that all guys should avoid....

How does your pimp control you? Is it love? Protection? Beat Downs?

It's CoEd.. rather then running ads and alerting others to what seeing you might be like tell us about the working conditions with your pimp....

or run a 50% off ad ( would better reflect your value) and some guy can fill your mouth with a cock and keep your hands busy so no one has to hear you or see you post
Damn, one of the few out of towners that's under $250, and comes with a suicide kit built in.. sumbitch!!
Why am I agreeing with them?
J
Damn, one of the few out of towners that's under $250, and comes with a suicide kit built in.. sumbitch!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Hey there little fella!

This is the first time you've posted right after Whispers and didn't attack him to try and be relevant.

Oh Nuggie, once you clear up those pesty little legal issues with your neighbors you should have more money to schedule with some of the Tier I traveling talent.
THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS, and why the aliens wont talk to us - I'm scared to see new Ladies anymore, fuck I might get my ass kicked

Chanelle, walk away baby, at this point it's called Professional Suicide Originally Posted by sydmo
+1
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2018, 03:19 PM
J

Hey there little fella!

This is the first time you've posted right after Whispers and didn't attack him to try and be relevant.

Oh Nuggie, once you clear up those pesty little legal issues with your neighbors you should have more money to schedule with some of the Tier I traveling talent. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Any Tiny T, you did not answer the question: how full is your pimp stable, and do you manage guys as well? With all the ladies who blow you off it seems a pretty small crew. Maybe you don't even need a pink Pimpmobile, a Pimpcycle might suffice.
... a Pimpcycle might suffice Originally Posted by Old-T
Like this?
Attached Images File Type: jpg tricycle.jpg (7.3 KB, 264 views)
(staff edit; ad posting violation; ztonk) Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Ahem. Cough cough.
Old T, I was beginning to see all the similarities the two us have with one another and I was growing fond of you. That said, things just changed.

I'm busy digging three holes in my backyard. Don't make me dig a 4th.
Damn, one of the few out of towners that's under $250, and comes with a suicide kit built in.. sumbitch!! Originally Posted by nuglet

I'm gonna have to remember this one...hahahahahahaha

Does the name tia tate ring a bell?? She wrote the book on hooker suicide!!
J

Hey there little fella!

Oh Nuggie, once you clear up those pesty little legal issues with your neighbors you should have more money to schedule with some of the Tier I traveling talent. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
this time I agree with him.. but thanks for the bump. Don't have, never did have, any legal issues.. but I know how you like to smear ...
But.. let's ask this quesition lil Winnie....
How does your pimp control you? Is it love? Protection? Beat Downs?"
Inquiring minds want to know.
this time I agree with him.. but thanks for the bump. Don't have, never did have, any legal issues.. but I know how you like to smear ...
But.. let's ask this quesition lil Winnie....
How does your pimp control you? Is it love? Protection? Beat Downs?"
Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by nuglet
What ? Is there a problem here ?
Ahem. Cough cough. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Dammit, I’m late to the party. That was some damn good reading though.

Grace is my new hooker hero. If you do visit Austin, drinks are on me. Us old hoes gotta stick together
  • sydmo
  • 02-15-2018, 07:59 PM

Grace is my new hooker hero. If you do visit Austin, drinks are on me. Us old hoes gotta stick together Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
may old Johns attend? I smile a lot

Grace is my new hooker hero. If you do visit Austin, drinks are on me. Us old hoes gotta stick together Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Lol.. I'm coming-- but not until October-ish. Being off 8 months means a lot of catching up with old friends in other cities.