Bare or not bare thats the question

While this isn't a perfect landing strip, I think think it's hot as hell. Like I said earlier, landing strips are a lady's artistic expression!
I prefer a little something...anything...landing strip, Hitler's mustache, or neatly trimmed triangle are highly preferred. Bare isn't a deal breaker though. Then again, neither is jungle bush. Has more to do with who is sporting the look, rather than the look itself.
Bare isn't a deal breaker though. Then again, neither is jungle bush. Has more to do with who is sporting the look, rather than the look itself. Originally Posted by diamondking9
This is a prime example. I'm not a huge fan of the "European" look, but hot is hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=stwg9CFp5iU
I like it bare. Hate it when I'm dining the Y and I get pubs lodged between my teeth and then I don't have floss on hand to remove the stuck particle. Definitely bare.
I shave mine and have for a long time- anything other than an immaculately groomed landing strip is too much for me- I won't eat it or fuck it-no matter how hot she is..
I am bare and expect the girl to be clean and well groomed, if not bare.

The last I want is when I go tongue in, afraid that a little bird may fly out anytime out of that bushy pubic nest!!