Ladies and Gents when did you Start??

Late 70s. Cleveland, Ohio. Went into a massage parlor with 50 bucks. Lot of money back then but I was on an expense account. Nice lady took 40, showed me the lineup, I picked a knockout AA girl and she led me to the room. Told me oral was 50. I said OK and she left. I'm thinking ... cool. I've got ten bucks more, that makes 50. Put the 10 on the table and got ready. She comes back, explains the pricing system to me. I look disappointed. She gives me a massage and HJ. I feel like everyone is laughing at me as I walk out. Never went back ... to that one!
Subic Bay, PI.. first time I paid!! I still remember .10 for a cold San Miguel beer and $5 for the gdp. Funny part I still have her picture since we partied for 2 days!!
I was just a 17 yr old squid...
How hard is it to find something beautiful about someone and tell them. everyone has something about them unique Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
lol. If a lady tells me: "your belly button is so beautiful I wish the flesh around it didn't hide it from view," - I can always console myself with the thought at least she is trying

The Line - you can't be so good at what you do that you become the object of someones obsession. That goes beyond a WK I think. You like what she does and put up a good review , great. You like it so much you keep at it, when it's not true LADIES BE CAREFUL.
Oh, no! This is going to give me nightmares! The nightmare being: I find what I'm probably looking for, independent lady with just the right appearance, attitude and type of service, I want to become her regular, she thinks I am obsessive & becomes obnoxious or denies me what I crave, just to turn me away!

Oh, well: in the hobby as in life, turned down one day, turned on the next!

Seriously, yes, undue or unwanted sentiment is always a primary risk in this business.

Are obsessive types more of a problem in this business than in life? Probably not, but how would I know. Comparatively rare occurences I would hope.
i started back in Sept when bartending jobs became too hard to find. Then i just started to enjoy my work, and now im no longer browsing the job sections anymore. lol