Did you hear the one about the narcissistic president...

Well let me tell you ignoramuses about real life. In 1980 we returned from the Persian Gulf to a "heroes" welcome in Norfolk. That means the pier services were late, we were at the far end of the pier, and nobody gave a shit that we had just broken several endurance records for a ship at sea. So we went home and did our jobs. Months later the USS Nimitz battlegroup came in (they relieved us on station). Jimmy Carter himself showed up for that, the stores gave discounts to the members of the battlegroup, and the press turned out in droves. Forget that they only gone about 2/3 of the time that we were, or that they never went on half rations, or that some crewman (this is real) claim to hardship was that they lost all their Frisbees over the side what steamed us that we had to dress up in our best uniforms for something happened half a mile away. We couldn't walk around in our utilities or our coveralls while the CIC was on the base. Yes, we were pissed. So what happens, some local news hound walks over and shoves a camera if the faces of some of our people. What did they say? Not the truth, no, "we're proud that president Carter came here", "we're glad for the recognition", and other bullshit. Yeah, we gave those idiots a ration of shit for that.

I can tell you that the bride and groom were probably put out, upset, and maybe even pissed off but they (or their guests) are not going to say that. Even if they came to that conclusion I am sure that the Mad Boy-King's handlers gave them the right words to say.

FYI, the presidential approval rating for this POS is lower than Jimmy Carter, 15 % Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
With your hero's welcome it must have been nice they weren't throwing shit at you and calling you baby killers. Some got that welcome. As far as what you think about the bride and groom go fuck yourself.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2015, 06:33 PM

I can tell you that the bride and groom were probably put out, upset, and maybe even pissed off but they (or their guests) are not going to say that. Even if they came to that conclusion I am sure that the Mad Boy-King's handlers gave them the right words to say.

% Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://charikuro.com/2015/01/mr-obam...wlywed-couple/

Here is a video of the President calling the couple. Judge for yourself if the couple was pissed. JD is doubling down on stupid.

Here is a video of the President calling the couple. Judge for yourself if the couple was pissed. JD is doubling down on stupid. Originally Posted by WTF
Stupid has doubled down on JDIdiot!
After your post on the KKK and the Congressman you don't have much ground to stand on Tampon. You got it completely wrong, jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone. I just stated my opinion based on my experience (and EVA had better brush up on his history. 1980 is not the 60s or early 70s). You were just wrong and evil.

Here is a video of the President calling the couple. Judge for yourself if the couple was pissed. JD is doubling down on stupid. Originally Posted by WTF
My question, he called them after the wedding??? Then how is that they in- vied him to the wedding and he declined? Just seems a bit suspicious to me, maybe more editing??????????? Oh no or maybe it was the 2nd call from the President.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...ama_to_we.html
After your post on the KKK and the Congressman you don't have much ground to stand on Tampon. You got it completely wrong, jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone. I just stated my opinion based on my experience (and EVA had better brush up on his history. 1980 is not the 60s or early 70s). You were just wrong and evil. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No shit Admiral, it was a comparison of your "hero's" welcome.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2015, 09:22 AM
My question, he called them after the wedding??? Then how is that they in- vied him to the wedding and he declined? Just seems a bit suspicious to me, maybe more editing??????????? Oh no or maybe it was the 2nd call from the President.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...ama_to_we.html Originally Posted by Cherie
They invited him to the reception. God Damn please try and keep up.

This from your link...only a complete fucking idiot would try and turn this on Obama as the bad guy. He does plenty of shit to garner our wrath, this ain't one of them.

"It was kind of ironic they got the letter from them and then, within hours, they were told they had to be moved due to him," Jamie McCarthy, Mallue's sister, said in an interview with Bloomberg. "It was emotional, especially for her - she's the bride and in less than 24 hours they had to change everything they had planned."
In fact, USA Today pointed out, whenever a president visits a place, the Secret Service moves most people away. Instead, the couple got married on a lawn near the home of the commanding officer of the Marine Corps Base Hawaii.
An administration official told NBC News that the White House staff didn't know about the conflict until Bloomberg News called for a comment.
The president spent most of the afternoon Sunday at the golf course, in the company of golf partners Mike Ramos, Greg Orme and Bobby Titcomb, the New York Daily News reported.
"But upon learning how the scheduling snafu interrupted the military wedding, Obama reached out to the bride and groom to apologize," according to the newspaper.
"Obama just personally called my sister and her new husband to apologize for foiling their wedding venue golfing. Amazing!" the bride's sister tweeted, posting an Instagram shot of the newlyweds chatting with the president on their iPhone.
The president "saved the day" calling the couple to apologize and to congratulate them, McCarthy told UPI.
A person aside to own local demagogue, when I joined the military most people changed out of their uniform when they went back home. You didn't wear your uniform in public unless your duties required it. I am very aware of the differences between then and now because, unlike you, I lived it.

I wonder how many military guys you gave the stink eye to when you were teenager?
A person aside to own local demagogue, when I joined the military most people changed out of their uniform when they went back home. You didn't wear your uniform in public unless your duties required it. I am very aware of the differences between then and now because, unlike you, I lived it.

I wonder how many military guys you gave the stink eye to when you were teenager? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I knew many people in the military. Hell, I dated a beautiful girl who was in the National Guard in my early twenties.The only ones that I didn't like were the ones that made more of their service then it was. You know the ones who think they are Seals, when they really were just some fuck up who shit their pants during drills. Then there is the guy who tells people about being in the Army during Korea, and people think he fought over there. But really he was stateside the whole time. But he likes people thinking he is a hero who got his ass shot at. Does anyone know any jackasses like that?
After your post on the KKK and the Congressman you don't have much ground to stand on Tampon. You got it completely wrong, jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone.........You were just wrong and evil. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If I was so "wrong," "so "evil" and "I jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone," why did Congressman Scalise (the current Republican House Whip) later apologize for giving the "2002 speech to a white supremacist group," founded by David Duke?

The following is the actual quote from the Republican Whip, released the afternoon of 1/30/14 (this past Tuesday):

"It was a mistake I regret, and I emphatically oppose the divisive racial and religious views groups like these hold."

JDIdiot, in the future, you probably need to research the subject matter more throughly prior to opening your (Idiot) mouth and inserting your (Idiot) foot.

JDIdiot, it was you who was first "wrong" when you jumped to the following conclusion:

A 2002 story? Is that it? This is about as much response as this stupidity deserves. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It should be noted that approximately 12 hours after you made the above remark, the Congressman apologized for the so called, "2002 story," that you were referencing.

When all is said and done it was JDIdiot who got it completely wrong, jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone.........You were a wrong and evil Idiot.
If you are referring to me you are full of shit as usual
I wonder how many military guys you gave the stink eye to when you were teenager? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I knew many people in the military. Hell, I dated a beautiful girl who was in the National Guard in my early twenties.The only ones that I didn't like were the ones that made more of their service then it was. You know the ones who think they are Seals, when they really were just some fuck up who shit their pants during drills. Then there is the guy who tells people about being in the Army during Korea, and people think he fought over there. But really he was stateside the whole time. But he likes people thinking he is a hero who got his ass shot at. Does anyone know any jackasses like that? Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Sounds like you know Judy.
I was "wrong"?

I was "evil"?

I "jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone"?

If I was so "wrong," "so "evil" and "I jumped to conclusions, and slandered someone," why did the "Congressman" later apologize for giving "a 2002 speech to a white supremacist group," founded by David Duke?

The following is the actual quote released this past Tuesday afternoon from the Republican Whip:

"It was a mistake I regret, and I emphatically oppose the divisive racial and religious views groups like these hold."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...#ixzz3NouOraUQ Originally Posted by bigtex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmCMYvy-cEg
Better go back and read the entire statement (better yet, post the entire statement for us). Scalise starts this whole thing out by saying he doesn't remember and he doesn't think he did but it is possible....so he apologized FOR GIVING THE SPEECH, not for being a racist or believing in the same things. There is your hatred on display. He did not say he believed in or accepted their ideas but you keep implying that he does and you say that he did. You are a piece of shit.

I have a military career, I did things that some of you would not do. I don't blame you for not having the country in mind at that age but don't try to paint me as someone who tries to steal glory for something I didn't do. That is surely a low thing to say to any veteran and the kind of thing that will get you knocked stupid for saying it to the wrong person.
. Scalise starts this whole thing out by saying he doesn't remember and he doesn't think he did but it is possible.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So, it is our resident Narcissistic Idiot's position that the Republican Whip did apologize, he just not sure what he apologized for.

Indeed, JD is a bigger Idiot than I thought!