Best bj in Austin?

Omg. Any one girl is full of shit if she says she's the best at bbbj. Certainly, there are girls into cock worship. Those girls are probably better than most.It just depends on what you consider a great bbbj. Some want a wet sloppy deep throat bbbj with no hands. Some want hands and bbbj with a lot of suction. Some want all kinds of different things. Dick sucking is not a one size fits all thing!! I think it really just depends. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
I've asked this question before and seen many ladies well known for their bj skills that I really enjoyed and others that weren't my favorites. Still had a good time but it just wasn't a match in terms of what they did vs what I liked. So maybe a better way to ask this is "who gives your favorite bbbj and why?". In the grand scheme of things all bjs are pretty awesome.
So maybe a better way to ask this is "who gives your favorite bbbj and why?" Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Alright people, here's your chance to type in my handle and why my BJ is the best you've ever had, lol.
Fuck.. I would say it just depends. Sometimes I'm in the mood to be DT'd. Sometimes I just want a sloppy BBBJ. Is anyone really any better than the other. I would say they are both good depending on how I feel and if the provider is truly into it. You can tell if they are. AND... I have definitely had some fucking shitty BBBJ's.. Just fucking horrible.

Anyway, Happy HumpDay!!
So very true Cain. I use to ask guys about why they went to different people for head. 1# answer- "I just want to feel a different mouth or style on my cock."
Strangely the best one is always the last one.....then the next one, and the one after that...
I agree with what Cain said about the lady being into it. If she's not into it, the guy can tell. From things I've been told, I'm one of the best because I enjoy it. But too bad I have to take time off.
Your skills are top notch Tammie. No complaints from me.
Best enjoyed when done by a lady who is doing it for herself and forgets for a moment there's a human on the other end of said cock. Skills are important but secondary.
I get told that alot too...u can see that i enjoy what i do...i make sure you know
My GF and I really do mean it. She leaves every provider I've ever seen in the dust. Sorry guys but she's a one guy woman.
Ambiguous.
If you're looking for a bj super hardcore PSE level, I don't know if anyone in Austin area can do what Jade Rose does, only if somebody like PeachySexy happens to visit Austin. I hear Asian Layla is up there too, but idk personally if she can FF and DT like those two.
Well let me think the best BJ had to be my last one. Oh wait the one before that. Now maybe the one two weeks ago.

I have had 5 different and really great BJ's with a lot of extras in the same bed at a shared in call from 5 different ladies. I can't decide with one was the best.

Sam