11 indictments! Oops!!!!!!

• WTF
  • 01-19-2018, 11:26 AM
Trying to pin wtf down is difficult

he used to switch sides of an argument when he invariably ran aground

Only place he voluntarily gets pinned down is montrose ave

There his nom de plume, he likes that term, is penelope pitstop Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It appears you have taken an effeminate writing course.

• WTF
  • 01-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Stop lying, you whiny cunt. I just offered to bet you (again) in post #36. We go mano e mano, either bet. Take it or leave it. Stop fretting like a weasel. Even assup had more gumption than you do. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ok one down and two to go.

can you talk LexusLover and Iffy in on this lopsided bet?

I mean you are 30 seats up , economy is kicking ass, the congressional seats are gerrymandered in such a way that the Dems will have to out vote the GOP candidate by over 5% and you fairy fuckers still won't take my bet.

Come on, you boys can start your own racist hate filled forum while you are self banned!

Of course it's a fucked up bet. Why would 3 or 4 people bet when just one will have the same result. You seem sure that the dems will take the house so make the bet fair. Better yet get three stupid libs to join you. Lord knows there is plenty to choose from.
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2018, 12:01 PM
He's already made his prediction. You just need to agree on $$$!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you go again... un-fucking-believable! You agree to a bet and then immediately back out!

Originally Posted by lustylad
The Bookie LL is correct....we are now haggling over the price.

I want you, The Bookie and Iffy the White Girl Bleeding Hillbilly's scalps.

I thought you'd have the balls to bet , seems I was wrong.

Tell ya what.

I'll bet each of you Fairies a 2 month ban to my 6 month ban. How's that for fairness Budman?

That means you have to talk LexyLiar and IffyUtube in on the bet.

Make it happen Mr. BF/LP

I want All Three of you YardBirds in on it though

Ok one down and two to go.

can you talk LexusLover and Iffy in on this lopsided bet? Originally Posted by WTF
No. I said mano e mano. Feel free to offer LL and Iffy an entirely different bet. Why would they jump in on this one? If this bet is so "lopsided" then why did you tell bam you wanted in? Fucking pussy.

Yes...how much you want to bet? Originally Posted by WTF
Back to the big fonts we go! But you knew that would happen, dintcha?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
This story is Blowing Up!!!!

Wow I think Trump will be off the hook for his Un American Traitor activities

Once they find out what Hillary and Obama did, everyones going to forget about Trump

Wow you Deplorables are really stupid

Its comical what dumb asses you are

Delorables please turn in your flags so I can go Burn the Mother Fuckers!
No. I said mano e mano. Feel free to offer LL and Iffy an entirely different bet. Why would they jump in on this one? If this bet is so "lopsided" then why did you tell bam you wanted in? Fucking pussy.

Back to the big fonts we go! But you knew that would happen, dintcha?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Clarify the bet Anti American PERVERT
Only place he voluntarily gets pinned down is montrose ave

There his nom de plume, he likes that term, is penelope pitstop Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
PENELOPE PITSTOP!!!

Montrose Avenue = "Tranny Alley"?

Does CBJ7 still work down there too? They used to offer duos.
Clarify the bet Anti American PERVERT Originally Posted by themystic
I wasn't talking to you, douchebag.

Don't you have another video to spam us with today, shithead? How about the one showing Trump at the supermarket checking out in the "8 items or less" lane with 9 items?

And you never answered bambino...

Great, are you on for the bet? ... Are you in big balls? Originally Posted by bambino
I wasn't talking to you, douchebag.

Don't you have another video to spam us with today, shithead? How about the one showing Trump at the supermarket checking out in the "8 items or less" lane with 9 items?

And you never answered bambino... Originally Posted by lustylad
You showed who you are Pervert. Did you notice very few of your online brothers feel the way you do about underage kids. I dont think youll have very many defenders

Youre a sick fuck. I guarantee you lost some respect pervert. I hope youre registered. People like you need to be monitored in the real world

Whats the bet Bambino
Did you notice very few of your online brothers feel the way you do about underage kids... I hope youre registered. People like you need to be monitored in the real world Originally Posted by themystic
Wtf are you yammering about, punk? Where in this forum did I convey any "feelings" about underage kids? Are you calling me a pedophile???
You showed who you are Pervert. Did you notice very few of your online brothers feel the way you do about underage kids. I dont think youll have very many defenders

Youre a sick fuck. I guarantee you lost some respect pervert. I hope youre registered. People like you need to be monitored in the real world

Whats the bet Bambino Originally Posted by themystic
That your stupid. I win. C Ya.
This story is so fantasy land that you can find it nowhere but Fox News or Republican white nationalist rags. Total waste of time and trust me it won’t distract Mueller.
That your stupid. I win. C Ya. Originally Posted by bambino
Youre a coward. I love how big a pussies you Trump fags are. When you really get called out, you cower and hide like bitches

Un American Traitors
Youre a coward. I love how big a pussies you Trump fags are. When you really get called out, you cower and hide like bitches

Un American Traitors Originally Posted by themystic
Read your post again. You really are stupid. A retard can post something better than that. By all means, keep exposing how stupid you truly are. Knock yourself out.