Welcome new members!

PPE (PurplePussyEater) is in the house!! Whoo Whoo!!

LOL, I am here, 1st review posted from me here, And thanks for the invite!
  • XXXXX
  • 03-30-2009, 05:56 PM
PPE are you following me??JK Glad you could make it here see ya soon!!
Im little late but I thank Becky for the invite and glad to see another board around.
Anytime I can be behind that Sexy Ass, Regan.....

Yummy!
Coming out of the shadows, to say hello...
Is this ASPD's new site? Got an email from someone I didn't recognize pointing me in this direction.

Thanks.
Hello everyone!
  • fawn
  • 03-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Hello everyone! Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
it is about time you made it here.........welcome
This board is NICE! It looks like a lot of thought went in to building it. Thanks for the invite. Review coming soon. Are you busy tomorrow Regan?
  • XXXXX
  • 03-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Are you busy tomorrow Regan? Originally Posted by cantiflas
You if you can handle it.
  • raz
  • 03-31-2009, 08:28 PM
This site looks promising. Thanks for the invite.
Thanks for the heads up about this site -Lit-. Glad to be here and see so many familiar names.
Thanks for the heads up about this site -Lit-. Glad to be here and see so many familiar names. Originally Posted by Ram Rod

RR and Lit, Good to see y'all here!
Oh Reese, I am glad you're here. I need some pieces
No sir, we're not affiliated with any other boards. This is just another alternative for the men and women in the hobby to find info to base their decisions. If you received an invite, it's likely because several of the staff sent out an invite to everyone in their contact list, and from what I'm hearing, some of our new members are also inviting everyone they know to check out the new board. Were not trying to compete with any of the other boards, especially the ASPD powerhouse. Hopefully it comes back sometime soon. We just decided to put our skills, knowledge, and experience in the hobby to good use and create a fun and exciting tool for everyone to use and fill the void that alot of people may have been experiencing since the outage over there.

If ASPD is your primary board, that's completely understandable. More than anything, we just hope our visitors will keep ECCIE in mind as a nice, easy to use alternative and check in with us from time to time. We're committed to making this a great place. Originally Posted by Owner
Works for me. Never hurts to have more then one source for the "Hobby".