New group in formation The Young Guns

Well, I don't mind meeting new people and trying new things, but rule#2 seems like a fraternity thing... umm, why would someone be required to "get freebies from anyone."
If you paid for an education then you, sir, have been scammed. Originally Posted by Booth
Really? even if people with educations always make more money than those that don't? That the money spent on the education pays itself back in a quicker period of time and earns people with college degrees better financial stability over the long haul? yup, our countries non-educated people are scammed into thinking working at the quickie mart or walmart or...etc., etc., etc., is really the american dream. such a nice scam
  • Booth
  • 02-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Nip bring it on!

Booth just because I do not have your same views, ah hell I would explain it to you but you would not understand. Did you ride the short bus? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
My view is that if someone with your limited writing and communication skills paid for an education, a scam has taken place.
why not just try the personals...cl, fling or fuckbook.
you gauge that based on posts on this site? LOL, seriously? where people write things like *:|P|:* *:|L|:* *:|A|:* *:|Y|:* *:|T|:* *:|I|:* *:|M|:* *:|E|:*

And grammar is important? LOL
It is not a requirement but is a common goal to at least try. Why does it need to be dictated that all your action is p4p. No judgment if that is all you want, we just believe that all men have the capabilities to be a PUA. I don't deny women are better at it then most men because there fathers did not teach them what they need to know about the art of Pick up.
  • Booth
  • 02-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Really? even if people with educations always make more money than those that don't? That the money spent on the education pays itself back in a quicker period of time and earns people with college degrees better financial stability over the long haul? yup, our countries non-educated people are scammed into thinking working at the quickie mart or walmart or...etc., etc., etc., is really the american dream. such a nice scam Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
My post was aimed at Wyldeman and Wyldeman only although I must admit to now having doubts about the quality of your education.
I think I get my point across without writing a novel.
well, the greatest thing in the world is the ability to question why. But if you don't believe educated people make more money than uneducated people I would have to question why you feel that way.
BL if I did that it would not get such a reaction that it does here. This is funny shit!
  • Booth
  • 02-08-2011, 10:16 PM
well, the greatest thing in the world is the ability to question why. But if you don't believe educated people make more money than uneducated people I would have to question why you feel that way. Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
If something I've posted led you to believe what you just posted, you've misunderstood my post. I can't say I'm surprised.
one does have to admit that presenting the thought of free play sure has a few panties in a knot on a p4p site
Posters getting all worked up over nothing just a thought of a group that does not conform to what is expected. I like to push the envelope and stretch things out it is the creative side of me. I have been a musician for 20 years and I like to think outside the box.
well, in the future, please you the commonly accepted internet format of using the @ symbol when responding to one person and one person only... e.g. @Booth, please refrain from putting your head up your ass
@wyldeman30 - you do realize that the mere thought of a group on this site that includes or excludes people is simply not tolerated by those that are not included or specifically excluded!