ashamed of my body

I had a decent body once...athlete in high school, all American in track in college...then life happened. I discovered beer, bacon, and Italian food. I'm not down about it one bit
Beauty is more on the inside than the outside. What is inside is a better reflection on the beauty outside and it last longer Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Yep yep yep!!! I agree with this 100%!! I used to be so shallow and only dated attractive good looking guys when I was younger. The only thing I cared about was their physical looks and to show them off as my arm candy. Haha!! I am more mature now and make my selection based on what's inside. That's what matters most to me.
I feel embarrassed sometimes but, it is what it is. I'm dieting right now trying to lose weight. I try to make up for it by at least staying clean and smelling good when I see a provider. Also, just being me and being polite and a gentleman. I think providers appreciate that more than this big belly that I have.
Confidence measures a man more so than looks alone.
You're not the only one. I, too, feel ashamed of my body at times. I have a few clients that look hot. Tall, good looking, handsome, … and honestly, I feel so intimidated. What are they doing with me???
If you lower your rates, you too can share the pleasure of my company and never suffer shame nor intimidation again.
I prefer a man who is a gentlemen regardless of his weight
over a built arrogant asshole anyday!
  • Colby
  • 01-19-2015, 07:04 AM
over a built arrogant asshole anyday! Originally Posted by Annika
^5
I'm just praying for some of that Ebola to come thru again and knock off my winter padding. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Glad I am not the only one wishing for this LOL

Confidence measures a man more so than looks alone. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
over a built arrogant asshole anyday! Originally Posted by Annika
Ladies that is well said.

I love all men of all shapes and sizes. Isn't there a saying...Nothing wrong with a little extra cushion for the pushing
Come on guys. These girls don't give a shit what you look like. They want your money! Don't take this so freaking serious. It's very simple. Money for pleasure. Don't think about it so much. Just make sure you wipe your ass and brush your teeth. Everything else will workout just fine, if you bring the proper donation. ;-) Originally Posted by Muscleup

Please don't paint all ladies into one picture frame. You have no idea what each of us individually likes or dislikes.

OP: True enough, that we do not normally judge on looks. What we do care about is that you become comfortable in your body. Only your actions or inactions concerning this matter can make ya feel the way ya do. Is there a bigger picture type of problem? Unhappiness, change in activity routine....etc. figure that out n do what ya gotta do, hon. We do like our gents to be comfortable within their own body...... Hard for you to experience the best, if it's bothering you during play, ya know? You'll figure it out!
  • L.A.
  • 01-20-2015, 05:32 AM
Over the last few years I've put on some weight and lost some hair. I guess I've gained the middle age spread. I'm a little embarrassed when I see somebody again that has seen me in much better shape. If I see somebody new that's all they know so I'm less embarrassed.