you might be a redneck............

It was on the first page, and I am still on vacation so not on top if things the minute they were said. I can easily call a truce, but when someone comes at me, what am I supposed to do. Ignore I guess would be best, and I have a lot left to learn. If you look at each and every time I have snapped at anyone, just scroll up. I wish provider's could get along or st least stay neutral, but there is always the messy one. One who goes onto other boards to cause mess. No escaping it, maybe ignore is my best friend. I wish well and happiness and success for all providers. I wish I had the same well wishes, but that's life. Ignore it is
I can easily call a truce, but when someone comes at me, what am I supposed to do. Ignore I guess would be best, and I have a lot left to learn. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Shazam!
Always a class act. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Always.

But hey, it's always someone else`s fault, remember?
I'm going to say it again...ban all three of them if you want it to stop...
Four works too.
I'm going to say it again...ban all three of them if you want it to stop... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Fuck you... I'm well within the rules, and don't get all butt hurt when someone says something they don't think I'll like. And I have fun watching those that do...

So you're stuck with me.

Welcome back ashole.
Panties...unwad them...I was referring to Cassandra, BDD, and Amy...

Stop being so damn sensitive...fuck...
Cassandra has been gone for awhile, maybe she took BDD with her. We're just stuck with BA, wishing she looked like her avatar.

Yay!
Yep, I'm still here, and do not hang with 2 face trouble making trash I'm happy as I am muahh *kisses*
There is an inbred redneck, out in the woods....

What do you call him?
I can easily call a truce, but when someone comes at me, what am I supposed to do. Ignore I guess would be best, and I have a lot left to learn. Originally Posted by bustyamy
What are the chances BA ever learns, when she bumps the very same thread after eleven days, to post more shit?

Yep, I'm still here, and do not hang with 2 face trouble making trash I'm happy as I am muahh *kisses* Originally Posted by bustyamy
There is an inbred redneck, out in the woods....

What do you call him? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'll bite lol what do you call him....??? (Because I know of one right now on this board that has several handles and all he ever does is post... Especially with his newest and latest one ) I'm sure he'll make it to this thread soon enough....
And here I was wishing you would come back, and be well Wakeup. I get no love lol. It's ok, I'm still glad your not dead. And again this thread was still on the front page, once it goes to page 2 it's forgotten.
You might be a redneck if......

You think the Mountain Men in Deliverance were just "misunderstood".
You might be a redneck if......

You think the Mountain Men in Deliverance were just "misunderstood". Originally Posted by Russ38
Alright Russ, do you want me to squat on your face or cock or both? Redneck style smothering